Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By New England Patriots

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski addresses the Buffalo media during his conference call on Thursday, November 19, 2015.

Gameday Forecast 11/23: Bills-Patriots (0:25)

WBZ's Danielle Niles gives us a detailed weather forecast for Monday night's game between the Patriots and the Buffalo Bills at Gillette Stadium.

By PFW Staff

Find out what Buffalo Bills coaches and players are saying about their upcoming game against the New England Patriots.

Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola discusses Julian Edelman's injury and preparing to play the Bills during media availability on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler discusses preparing for the Bills during media availability on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

Patriots defensive end Rob Ninkovich discusses preparing to play the Bills for the second time this season during media availability on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

A former player on NFLN said , Bills have to jam Gronk hard at LOS , Brady has the quick release.

It's more than jam him, it's bracket him. With an injured offensive line, and no edleman, along with excellent cover corners, we need to place two guys on Gronk at the LOS, and tie him up for 3 seconds. that places all the pressure on Amendola, and Blount. I trust our run defense, so I'll trust Gilmore or darby on Amendola.

If Brady is forced to hold the ball for four seconds, we are going to pressure the hell out of him. This could be a fun game from that perspective.

@ChrisBrownBills

Leodis McKelvin didn't practice due to an illness. Only other non-participant was Kyle Williams (knee). #Bills

@buffalobills

"It all boils down to us being focused for 60 min. It's a more mature group. We've learned from our experiences."

Will we see Tyrod's Cam Newton dance anytime soon? "Nah, I don't dance. I might dab here and there."

@MikeReiss

Rex Ryan got a bit peeved with New England media today on conference call. At one point, he asked, "Why are you even talking to me?"

@DougKyed

This might be the funniest thing I've ever heard an NFL coach say. Rex Ryan to the New England media:

CUMtBzzWcAAOPJK.png

@MikeReiss

Question that irritated Rex: "You've lost 8 of 9 to NE; does that keep u up @ night considering how much time you spend talking about them?"

@MikeReiss

Rex Ryan got a bit peeved with New England media today on conference call. At one point, he asked, "Why are you even talking to me?"

@DougKyed

This might be the funniest thing I've ever heard an NFL coach say. Rex Ryan to the New England media:

CUMtBzzWcAAOPJK.png

@MikeReiss

Question that irritated Rex: "You've lost 8 of 9 to NE; does that keep u up @ night considering how much time you spend talking about them?"

Reporters ask dozens of questions about the Pats, then asks why Rex talks about the Pats so much! :doh:

LeSean McCoy: "Feeling Good Again" (4:15)

Bills Running Back LeSean McCoy talks about the Monday night matchup with the Patriots and the one-two punch he and Karlos Williams provide.

Tyrod Taylor: "I Think I've Improved Each Week" (6:44)

The Bills quarterback talks about getting off to a good start against the Patriots, how he's better than he was two months ago, and taking all of his performances personally.

Thursday injury report
Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the New England Patriots.

By New England Patriots

The New England Patriots (9-0) and the Buffalo Bills(5-4) announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

PFW's Paul Perillo breaks down three key factors in Monday night's matchup between the Patriots and the Buffalo Bills.

By Erik Scalavino - patriots.com

News and notes from Patriots practice and locker room interviews.

Richie Incognito: "Starting to gain momentum" (3:16)
Bills guard Richie Incognito discusses the improvements the team has made since the last time they met the Patriots and the emphasis on continuing the strong run game.

Karlos Williams: "Improve every single day" (3:48)
Bills RB Karlos Williams talks about controlling their emotions this time around with the Patriots, the continued success of the run game, and the confidence in the offensive game plan.

Sammy Watkins: "Keep your composure" (5:16)
Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins talks about controlling their emotions against the Patriots, how the run game has helped the pass game, and the chemistry on offense.

@ChrisBrownBills

Leodis McKelvin didn't practice due to an illness. Only other non-participant was Kyle Williams (knee). #Bills

@buffalobills

"It all boils down to us being focused for 60 min. It's a more mature group. We've learned from our experiences."

Will we see Tyrod's Cam Newton dance anytime soon? "Nah, I don't dance. I might dab here and there."

too funny. dabbing TT.

CUNS3RRWoAA3LVN.jpg

@billsequipment

From red on red to white on white this week against New England. Go #Bills #BeatThePats

Watch: Bills Improved Since Last Meeting With Pats (1:47)

Both the Buffalo Defense and run game are confident in their improvement since last time out against the Patriots in Week 2.

Cordy Glenn shrugs off contract questions
He’s in a contract year. Bills starting left tackle Cordy Glenn is playing out the final year of his rookie contract here in 2015. Naturally he’ll be looking for a big money second contract this offseason. When asked about it by the media on Thursday however, Glenn said it’s not the time to be talking about personal priorities.