Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TBNSports

VIDEO: #Bills breakdown by @viccarucci with @AdamBenigni. On progress, #Patriots & more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/18/take-2-video-bills-breakdown-with-vic-carucci-on-bills-progress-to-this-point-round-two-with-patriots/

@viccarucci

Gronkowski on #Patriots' mounting injuries: "Definitely a lot of obstacles to overcome & it's not easy to do."

I wish I got to see the American commercials

CBF

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

By Andy Hart - cheatin'bitches.com

New England’s quarterback hit on a wide range of topics in his weekly Wednesday press conference, including the retirement announcement of Red Sox slugger David Ortiz.

By Andy Hart - dispicablebastards.com

New England's coach schools the media on offensive injury adjustments, the Bills offensive playmakers and misleading defensive statistics.

@MarkDanielsPJ: Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon and Tre' Jackson have all returned to practice. Patriots missing Justin Coleman, Jamie Collins and Edelman.

@pats_fanly

Sebastian Vollmer among three linemen back at Patriots practice #Patriots http://www.fanly.me/pfr/BlOIiRoBpP

wow I am shocked how many people think we are going to win on Monday!

CBF

I am surprised too. Injury factor perhaps?

I wish I got to see the American commercials

CBF

wow I am shocked how many people think we are going to win on Monday!

CBF

Get yourself a Digital directional antenna and point it south! Actually East South East being that you are in Hamilton.

I confess, I lied and voted YES to Bills Win when I know better.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever