Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

This game is a must win but that's meaningless

It's not must win. It's actually the least important of the next three games. Win the two games after this one and a loss to the Pats isn't that big of a deal. Beat the Pats and they might be able to afford a hiccup against Houston. That KC game has almost become must win.

If the Bills can come out of this three game stretch 7-5, that would give them a conference record of 7-4 and a firm hold of a WC spot, particularly if one of those wins is vs. KC.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because the officials are the reason the *Pats have destroyed the Bills in game after game over the last decade plus.

How do you think those games got away from us?

Not exactly going out on a limb here.

@mikerodak

Ronald Darby and Karlos Williams have been the stars of the Bills' rookie class at the halfway point: http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/22110/ronald-darby-karlos-williams-highlight-buffalo-bills-2015-draft-class

Does Rodak still think they were terrible picks?

Briefly tuned into Pats radio today and they were railing on Chandler. Before the season they said they were going to have two elite TEs.

Chandler has been a disappointment for the most part.

He seems like a good guy, even though I think he is an average player, so I know it's blasphemous but I am kinda happy for the guy to finally be winning. Not to say I don't want his team bus to get in a fiery crash en route to the stadium, but I hope he walks away from it relatively unscathed.

Chandler has been a disappointment for the most part.

He seems like a good guy, even though I think he is an average player, so I know it's blasphemous but I am kinda happy for the guy to finally be winning. Not to say I don't want his team bus to get in a fiery crash en route to the stadium, but I hope he walks away from it relatively unscathed.

ha. He's absolutely a great guy. Just funny how the narrative changes.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills CB Stephon Gilmore: We have a game plan to take Gronkowski out of the game

@buffalobills

"I know we've improved since the last time we played the Patriots. How much? We'll find out on Monday." #BUFvsNE

Rex on brother Rob's firing by the Saints: "He's a great coach. He'll be fine. That's the business that we chose."

Rex on #Snowvember: "Today I came out and I was prepared. Brought my gloves. And what is this? It's beautiful out!"

On Karlos Williams: "We knew he was tough, big, fast, and loved football. We didn't know he'd be this impressive."

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan said Marcell Dareus missed practice for a "personal thing." Denarius Moore missed a flight, "going to hurt his wallet."

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says he doesn't think there is any chance of Kyle Williams playing Monday. #Bills

@SalSports

Rex says Brady threw for over 200 yds in 4th Q v NYG. "That's 800 yards. If he does that against us, I'll join my brother" (Fired yesterday)

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan, when asked if he's seen any physical decline in Tom Brady, jokes he's seen a gray hair on his head. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan on Tom Brady: "I don't know what's driving him. He's got all the rings." #Bills-#Patriots

Great, Gilmore comes out and declares they have a plan for Gronk. How novel.

This guarantees a 12 catch, 150 yard day for Gronk.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm pretty sure they just stole the plan from the Replacements.

6ccb5bba-45fe-4bfc-a30f-b5e1e81231cc_Che

Just add techno music and strobe lights.

"Yo soy fiesta!"