Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Giants wide receivers had 14 catches for 265 yards against the Patriots.

@buffalobills

On to Monday Night Football. #BUFvsNE

CT5Q_HWWUAAR4sY.jpg

Less talk! More action!

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan and the Bills now have a chance next Monday to end the Patriots' undefeated bid. I'm sure this week will be routine and boring.

Eichel BU jersey to the press conference?

I'd like to see a beat up old hoodie.

With monotone babbled answers.

@RyanTalbotBills

Tyrod Taylor's Targets Through in 7 Games Played http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1612078-tyrod-taylor-s-targets-through-7-games

@BenVolin

#Patriots now have 8 days to prepare for #Bills on MNF. Need to get healthy

Be Ready Sammy!

Butler knocks the ball from Beckham in the end zone

New England Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler knocks the ball from New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham in the end zone for what is ruled a non-catch by the officials.

@SalSports

With the #Bills playing #Patriots Monday night next week, things are pushed back a day all week. So no Rex Ryan meeting the media tomorrow.

While it would be nice to see the Pats streak broken, when it comes to a setup for a let down game for them, can you tell me if there's something better?

They win an absolute down to the wire squeaker against the opponent who has plagued them in two failed Super Bowl runs. Its an emotional game and they lost Edelman, possibly for Monday Night. They looked plenty mortal tonight.

Any given Sunday

@buffalobills

Here's looking at you, Karlos. #FeelTheRush This rookie is about to set a big record: http://bufbills.co/M3ypQ2

VigilantLongFerret.gif

@KevinRDuffy

Julian Edelman is on crutches with a boot on his left foot.

@RapSheet

#Patriots WR Julian Edelman broke a bone in his foot, source said (as @MikeGarafolo reported). He could be back before the season is over