Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any superstitious "Bills win every time we eat this" food? That might have to be my MNF dinner next week. Unless it's something like sauerkraut and cabbage. I'd rather not win than suffer through that.

Boston chowder and baked beans.

wow. 49% of the ppl here think the Bills will win?

Thats awesome!

CBF

Maybe they thought in terms of being a bully and the Bills will beat them up?

Bills 'D' doesn't see Patriots key injuries changing their attack

1118-pats-injuries.jpg

In the last two weeks the Patriots have lost their featured running back and their leading receiver. The Bills however, don't expect much to change with New England's passing attack heading into their matchup with the division rival Monday night.

How will the Patriots work without Edelman? (0:57)

NFL Media's Brian Billick comments on the New England Patriots offense without Julian Edelman.

Have the Patriots lost their invincibility? (1:17)

NFL Media's Judy Battista discusses on "Around the NFL" whether the loss of New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman and running back Dion Lewis will make the team more vulnerable offensively.

NFL Media's Nate Burleson discusses New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman's injury, saying it sets the Patriots back more than most injuries.

Watkins: No margin for error with Patriots

The Bills learned the hard way back in Week 2 that if you commit unforced errors when playing the Patriots they will inevitably make you pay for it. That lesson is serving them well this week in their preparation for the rematch with New England on Monday night. Sammy Watkins and company know all too well that they have to have a virtually air tight performance if they want to have a legitimate chance to win the game.

@TBNSports

.@viccarucci's 3 #Bills thoughts: Toning down emotion, making progress, missing Kyle W.: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/18/vic-caruccis-3-bills-thoughts-toning-down-the-emotion-making-progress-missing-kyle-williams/

The Super Bowl is the Bills' Super Bowl.

I'm sure you remember, but this isn't our first dance. We've been to The Big Dance--4 times consecutively if I remember correctly.

This game is a measuring stick; nothing else.

I agree.

I happened to catch Jeremy White yesterday and he said this game isn't a measuring stick; the Pats**** are superior, period. He said the KC and Houston games will be much better measuring sticks. I can agree with that, too.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree.

I happened to catch Jeremy White yesterday and he said this game isn't a measuring stick; the Pats**** are superior, period. He said the KC and Houston games will be much better measuring sticks. I can agree with that, too.

GO BILLS!!!

When I think measuring stick game I think of a team who everybody knows exactly who they are. Two weeks ago KC was an afterthought and now they're a frontrunner- there's ambiguity here about how good they really are. So how much will we truly learn from that game? If we blow them out on their home field might it mean they're not very good?

A team like the Pats* is a measuring stick to me because everyone knows exactly where they stand, at the top of the mountain. The perfect control group to our experimental group.