Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

Who are the officials? They had no problem dicking us on the London game. Seems like a lot of prime time games are soured by blown calls.

When will this nonsense stop?

Fans of [insert NFL team] had every reason to be upset [insert any week] because the referees screwed their team.

Rinse and repeat. This ain't a Buffalo thing.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at my parents house, firing up the grill for the first round of pregame meals, and my father is already complaining about the refs.

Yup, it's Pats* week.

You got a good Dad right there!

@nflnetwork

Karlos Williams has scored a TD in every game he’s played in. The Patriots have allowed 1 rush TD in last 7 games.

CUh5yFMUcAAClg0.jpg

well i hope they enjoyed that little stat while they.

Run TD is exactly what the Bills will do to make the point. Running is what the Bills will do.

btw i am fine with Karlos getting on a screen too!

I am overcome with fear and nervousness.

Must admit i am slightly overwrought meself :D

Karlos hasn't scored all of those TDs rushing. NE has allowed 19 TDs this year, so allowing a 20th to Karlos won't break any big streaks.

5 rushing and 2 receiving just from my recollection.

@buffalobills

Rex Ryan is in the house for #MNF. #BUFvsNE

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/668934065345589248/pu/vid/1280x720/d40ECaZ0I42l_Rxu.mp4

It is both pitiful and a real blessing that watching the Bills is what causes the most stress in my life. :D

Its our cross to bear. The uninitiated fantasy fanboys have no idea of the weight we have shouldered .

Dantes inferno perhaps?

http://www.worldofdante.org/media/images/inf/full/inf.7.27.dore.jpg

Edited by 3rdand12

I am overcome with fear and nervousness.

i am usually like this for every game, but this one I have zero expectations. Just hope to not get blown out and look fairly competitive. I hope that's not asking too much.

It is both pitiful and a real blessing that watching the Bills is what causes the most stress in my life. :D

blessing (perspective always helps in times like this!)

@AroundTheNFL

Will Danny Amendola make a big impact for Pats vs. Bills tonight? We'll find out soon http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000586510/article/what-to-watch-for-will-ryans-bills-upset-patriots

CUiP22uVEAATfPI.jpg

@Patriots

#Patriots inactives. #BUFvsNE

CUiQBziWEAA109n.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

Tonight's @buffalobills inactives for the team's primetime matchup vs. the #Patriots on @ESPNMondayNight

CUiNdXsWwAA_a5U.jpg