EJ Inactive vs. Jets; Will Remain 2nd QB per Rex

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda surprised by this. I mean, yeah, EJ wasn't good when he played, but with the exception of 5 minutes in the second quarter of the Jax game I thought he played well enough to get the nod over a street FA signed a few weeks ago.

Yet another crushing blow to The EJ Fanboys of America.

Edited by Rob's House

Kinda surprised by this. I mean, yeah, EJ wasn't good when he played, but with the exception of 5 minutes in the second quarter of the Jax game I thought he played well enough to get the nod over a street FA signed a few weeks ago.

Yet another crushing blow to The EJ Fanboys of America.

not a fanboy but maybe they have a game plan than really focuses on a mobile QB. Want a backup who can execute the game plan....

I really don't think we'll get squat, but maybe someone out there is desperate enough to give us something. Jets for Geno straight up?

You're probably right but if someone thinks he's a competent backup thats a decent number. It'd be nice for us to not have that dead cap

A little surprising but he has been awful. He isn't a good QB. He seems like a great guy and a hard worker but he's a bad football player. Teams miss on 1st round QBs all of the time. The key is understanding when to cut your losses. The Bills may have held on just a little too long because virtually anyone else would have won the Jax game. It that doesn't cost them a playoff spot it isn't an issue.

Also, it must mean that Tyrod is 100%. If he was not I doubt that EJ would be inactive.