Andrew Luck to miss 2-6 weeks with lacerated kidney

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KIDNEY GATE

i say he had these injuries for weeks. indy hid this info on the injury reports. now trying to come clean.

No way he's been playing with a lacerated kidney for weeks. Don't think he'd risk kidney failure just to play a few games. It would also mean he was literally pissing blood and still playing football. If he did that, he's a man's man. I've heard Luck speak, he ain't no man's man.

Denver cheap-shotted him a bunch of times. That was obvious to me. But it's a tough game, and to be expected.

that was a relatively dirty play, but it's the nfl and it happens all of the time. no player has ever been punished by his coach for taking the opposing team's elite qb out.

So why in the everlasting !@#$ haven't we done it to brady in FIFTEEN YEARS

No way he's been playing with a lacerated kidney for weeks. Don't think he'd risk kidney failure just to play a few games. It would also mean he was literally pissing blood and still playing football. If he did that, he's a man's man. I've heard Luck speak, he ain't no man's man.

It's sarcasm

They hid his broken rib though, which apparently he's had since week three. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2585408-andrew-luck-injury-updates-on-colts-stars-kidney-abdominal-and-return?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

RIB GATE

Getting the top wild card spot just became immensely important in the AFC. The #5 seed will play at #4 on wild card weekend, which means a game at the AFC South champion. I know Hasselbeck is 2-0 in relief this season but three of their next four are on the road.

Is this good or bad for the Bills (YES I know they need to win Thursday yada yada yada)

moot as their division winner gets a spot regardless.

WIN in NY and the road is a bit easier. They grab a WC seed for the week then all they need to do is hold onto it for dear life.

Holding on is better than grasping for air.

@AroundTheNFL

Video of hit believed to have injured Andrew Luck. Luck takes massive blow from two Broncos defenders http://at.nfl.com/9smh6Yc

Saw the play on Sunday. I knew that had to hurt.

I'll bet Luck is pissed.

It's hard to hit a guy who actively avoids contact...

What a wuss. I was surprised he didn't try a leg whip or cleats to the knee.