Colin Cowherd just killed Rex Ryan........

Protocal69

over Rex wearing the helmet at todays press conference. Bascially said that coaches that try to win the press conference dont win games. He went so far as to wear a helmet on his radio show and did a commerecial while wearing the helmet and spoke about Rex during the commerical as well.

Spoke about how coaches Bill Bellicheck, Greg Popovich,Tom Coughlin dont try to win the press conference. I dont agree with that however.

They may not try to "win the press conference" but in the case of Bill Bellicheck and Greg Popovich them being jerks in the press conference is also like trying to win the press conference in the opposite way.

I just wish Rex would just learn what battles to fight in as opposed to just being outlandish at every turn.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may not try to "win the press conference" but in the case of Bill Bellicheck and Greg Popovich them being jerks in the press conference is also like trying to win the press conference in the opposite way.

I just wish Rex would just learn what battles to fight in as opposed to just being outlandish at every turn.

Agreed with the bold, for sure.

I dont know that he's fighting any battles as much as bringing some lightheartedness and entertainment to a PC where there is nothing to talk about, and during a short week. He just wants to get back to work, and isnt a gruff jerk like Belichick.

over Rex wearing the helmet at todays press conference. Bascially said that coaches that try to win the press conference dont win games. He went so far as to wear a helmet on his radio show and did a commerecial while wearing the helmet and spoke about Rex during the commerical as well.

Spoke about how coaches Bill Bellicheck, Greg Popovich,Tom Coughlin dont try to win the press conference. I dont agree with that however.

Please tell me how any of this has anything to do with coaching football

(answer) it doesnt affect it one way or the other.....so lighten up Frances

So what's Cowherd trying to do with this? Win Ryan's press conference at Ryan's expense?

There's a reason I ignore Cowherd so thoroughly that I couldn't pick him out of a lineup of Ru Paul impersonators.

He should go back to writing sitcoms -- wait, no that didn't work out too well for him. He should go back to writing books -- nope, that didn't work out too well either. He should go back to being a pacific northwest radio host, that was his ceiling.