Colin Cowherd just killed Rex Ryan........

Protocal69

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me how any of this has anything to do with coaching football

(answer) it doesnt affect it one way or the other.....so lighten up Frances

Lighten up? Who is you. Lol. I only pointed out what was done on a national radio broacast. I personally think it's a non issue to a certain extent.

To address your point, you are right it has nothing to do about coaching football. With that being said then why do what Rex does in the 1st place. His job is to coach and win games and do press conferences to address the media.

As a right now we are .500 team with a important game coming up that may well decide our season on a short week on the road. I just wish he would spend more time working on the defense to be better and how to stop Tom Brady as opposed to wearing football helmets to press conferences as the leader of our team.

Iam personally is tired of our team being the button of jokes for the last 15 on the field. Now it's a chance that we may be the butt of jokes off the field unnecessarily.

Until we are going back to playoffs and winning superbowls, nothing else matters regarding the team, including the fact that the best holder in the nation plays for the Clemson Tigers even it is his son in jest or not.

Edited by Protocal69

Lighten up? Who is you. Lol. I only pointed out what was done on a national radio broacast. I personally think it's a non issue to a certain extent.

To address your point, you are right it has nothing to do about coaching football. With that being said then why do what Rex does in the 1st place. His job is to coach and win games and do press conferences to address the media.

As a right now we are .500 team with a important game coming up that may well decide our season on a short week on the road. I just wish he would spend more time working on the defense and how to stop Tom Brady as opposed to wearing football helmets to press conferences as the leader of our team.

Iam personally is tired of our team being the button of jokes for the last 15 on the field. Now it's a chance that we may be the butt of jokes off the field unnecessarily.

Until we are going back to playoffs and winning superbowls, nothing else matters regarding the team including the fact that the best holder plays for the Clemson Tigers

He's obligated by the league to do those press conferences.

As a right now we are .500 team with a important game coming up that may well decide our season on a short week on the road. I just wish he would spend more time working on the defense to be better and how to stop Tom Brady as opposed to wearing football helmets to press conferences as the leader of our team.

Until we are going back to playoffs and winning superbowls, nothing else matters regarding the team, including the fact that the best holder in the nation plays for the Clemson Tigers even it is his son in jest or not.

That's GOTTA be a new TBDism. "Button of jokes" :lol:

I hope that was intentional, if it wasn't, it's still brilliant.

over Rex wearing the helmet at todays press conference. Bascially said that coaches that try to win the press conference dont win games. He went so far as to wear a helmet on his radio show and did a commerecial while wearing the helmet and spoke about Rex during the commerical as well.

Spoke about how coaches Bill Bellicheck, Greg Popovich,Tom Coughlin dont try to win the press conference. I dont agree with that however.

They may not try to "win the press conference" but in the case of Bill Bellicheck and Greg Popovich them being jerks in the press conference is also like trying to win the press conference in the opposite way.

I just wish Rex would just learn what battles to fight in as opposed to just being outlandish at every turn.

Don't be fooled, these guys all try to win everything, they just classify what winning is differently.

i think Rex, like his father, behaves this way to keep the pressure off the players in an effort to lighten the locker room. While i don't necessarily agree with his antics I dont really care. What really matters are wins and losses.

It's amazing more people don't see this angle, but I agree. It's not my style either, but the more the press focuses on Rex, the less they're focused on stirring up issues in the locker room. That would be an egocentric kind of move if Rex had a muzzle on his players to boot, but he doesn't. He takes the heat and lets the players say as much or as little as they wish.

i think Rex, like his father, behaves this way to keep the pressure off the players in an effort to lighten the locker room.

He absolutely does, which is why I found it interesting that he'd put the spotlight on IK when there was no need. I guess this is his attempt to grab some of it back.

Who cares what a racist like Colin Cowherd says? He's not credible and racists have no place in the media or modern American society.

I dislike Cowherd and don't listen to him so I'm not sure what this is about. What did he do/say that was racist?

He absolutely does, which is why I found it interesting that he'd put the spotlight on IK when there was no need. I guess this is his attempt to grab some of it back.

I think that shows that he's being honest when he says he hadn't thought about the IK issue when he made that decision, it's just what he always does. No malice intended on Rex's part.