McCoy shoulder update

YoloinOhio

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh had Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor in his grasp on third-and-4 from the Miami 34 late in the third quarter. But instead of ruling Taylor down for a sack, the officials let the play continue and Taylor threw the ball away.

Suh told the official he needs to “call that dead, or I’m going to slam the [expletive] out of him next time.”

Suh took it out on McCoy instead

Suh had Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor in his grasp on third-and-4 from the Miami 34 late in the third quarter. But instead of ruling Taylor down for a sack, the officials let the play continue and Taylor threw the ball away.

Suh told the official he needs to call that dead, or Im going to slam the [expletive] out of him next time.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article43696707.html

Suh was 100% correct. Glad we don't play Miami any more this season.

we had a couple calls go our way yesterday - that one as well as the no-call on miller's hold on Suh where Sammy scored the TD. And the TD for Karlos where it looked like he might have dropped the ball too soon. They owed us from the Robey call in London. Doesn't totally make up for that but we deserve some to go our way. Edited by YoloinOhio

we had a couple calls go our way yesterday - that one as well as the no-call on miller's hold on Suh where Sammy scored the TD. And the TD for Karlos where it looked like he might have dropped the ball too soon. They owed us from the Robey call in London. Doesn't totally make up for that but we deserve some to go our way.

is it safe yet to finally announce Karlos DID drop the ball before crossing the goal line. I was shocked it wasn't overturned!

we had a couple calls go our way yesterday - that one as well as the no-call on miller's hold on Suh where Sammy scored the TD. And the TD for Karlos where it looked like he might have dropped the ball too soon. They owed us from the Robey call in London. Doesn't totally make up for that but we deserve some to go our way.

The in the grasp rule hasn't been called in years and years. It was always a bad rule to begin with.

I take X-rays for a living and shoulder exams are very common. The fact that they showed him on the sideline raising both arms above his head is a very good sign. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that. It didn't bother me that he didn't return to the game considering the score and the fact there were only like 4-5 minutes left when it happened.

Suh told the official he needs to “call that dead, or I’m going to slam the [expletive] out of him next time.”
Suh took it out on McCoy instead

It would have been bad if he did.... he had him horsecollar style

It would have been bad if he did.... he had him horsecollar style

Yeah, as much as people are (rightly) claiming that the play should have been blown dead they are ignoring that Suh had his hand inside the back of TT's shoulder pad, which should have been a penalty.

Damn. More carries for Karlos. Big drop-off in production.

Not.

Will miss Shady a bit but not huge with KW healthy.

Williams and the team is better when McCoy plays....you may see a drop off in production if Williams has to play whole game

The Bills found a couple of plays that worked against Miami's D line, and kept running them. They've got Suh, and no one else. So good for Buffalo, keep doing whatever works until the other guys stop you. But the Jets OTOH have a great D line, all across, and none of those plays will work consistently. McCoy and K-Will aren't going to light up the Jets. And with only one real threat at WR, I'm pretty sure Revis and Co. will have more success than that bum Grimes.

Fortunately the Jets' offense is pretty bad right now due to players out or players playing hurt. I'm thinking, take the under, and don't bet the farm on a win. Rex is going to try to out-do himself for this, putting in schemes his players can't execute.

I take X-rays for a living and shoulder exams are very common. The fact that they showed him on the sideline raising both arms above his head is a very good sign. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that. It didn't bother me that he didn't return to the game considering the score and the fact there were only like 4-5 minutes left when it happened.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Yeah, probably just a deep bruise or it dislocated for a second. Abundance of caution to shut him down for the day. No need to risk anything further at that point of the game, especially when you have a damn Clydesdale like karlos who can pound the exhausted D into submission to finish it off.

I disagree. In the grasp is usually when the guy is wrapped up but still upright, not when someone just has a handful of jersey and the QB can still move their feet. I think Taylor was still free. It reminded me of Eli Manning on the helmet catch play in the Super Bowl.