McCoy shoulder update

YoloinOhio

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. Offense playing like it did today we can win on Thurs.

"Pass rush" and defense playing like it did today we can lose on Thurs. No matter what, we are a historically undisciplined team that should be more concerned about penalties than just about anything else right now. That's coachable. Where's the coach?

"Pass rush" and defense playing like it did today we can lose on Thurs. No matter what, we are a historically undisciplined team that should be more concerned about penalties than just about anything else right now. That's coachable. Where's the coach?

This is a pet peeve of mine but Jerry Hughes' penalty was not coachable. That's incredible stupidity from a guy who has done that since he got here and has been yelled at repeatedly and sat down for it and nothing works. That's not coachable. We had numerous pass interference calls with our guys holding but they are coached constantly to do everything but that, Donnie Henderson is our very best coach, and these guys make a ton of plays by staying so close. The penalties drove me as crazy as they did you, I'm sure. I was screaming to bench Hughes. But that obviously would have been a horrible move. It wouldn't stop him from being a moron and it might have resulted in a loss because he dominated the game after that.

This is a pet peeve of mine but Jerry Hughes' penalty was not coachable. That's incredible stupidity from a guy who has done that since he got here and has been yelled at repeatedly and sat down for it and nothing works. That's not coachable. We had numerous pass interference calls with our guys holding but they are coached constantly to do everything but that, Donnie Henderson is our very best coach, and these guys make a ton of plays by staying so close. The penalties drove me as crazy as they did you, I'm sure. I was screaming to bench Hughes. But that obviously would have been a horrible move. It wouldn't stop him from being a moron and it might have resulted in a loss because he dominated the game after that.

It's true. The guy is just an all-time knucklehead who doesn't understand right from wrong or simply cannot control himself, a la Mike Tyson. I guess we have to take the good with the bad with him because he really demolished Miami in the second half. But he is such a psycho - I really think he is mentally ill.

Oh I agree. That is why we need Shady... the O is our only hope.