Why is Jerome Felton a Buffalo Bill?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the injuries have severly limited what Roman can do as a play caller.....get the line back and Karlos and Shady and you will see Felton's role. He wasnt brought in as a lead blocker for Boom Herron, Cierre Wood or Boobie Dixon. Can't pull my guys either except for incognito and lost my double tights with Gray gone for the year

I was wondering the same thing . When most of the RB's were injured & deemed out i thought use Felton & just use him like they use to use Sam Gash & keep battering the other team .

Because after all that is what Rex & G Ro said they wanted to be a "Power Run Team"

Well there was the perfect chance & the dude was basically no where to be found on the field :doh:

Extraneous inventory collecting dust on the shelf. Could've paid the terminator guy vet minimum to do the same. Nothing.

24% of our offensive play calls.

That's 1/4 of our offense.

I thought McCoy was gonna be our workhorse? So far he hasn't had more than 20 rushing attempts in a game. He should be getting 25-30 a game, especially with young QBs. I still don't see the purpose for trading for a RB we don't use.

He's been hurt since training camp.

I was wondering the same thing . When most of the RB's were injured & deemed out i thought use Felton & just use him like they use to use Sam Gash & keep battering the other team .

Because after all that is what Rex & G Ro said they wanted to be a "Power Run Team"

Well there was the perfect chance & the dude was basically no where to be found on the field :doh:

I think they wanted to be a power run team, but things backfired when they were unable to land Bulaga, Boling. Their O line just isn't good enough to be that team, even worse with the injuries. You can't ask guys to do something they can't physically execute, so that plan was scrapped.

• 4 weeks later...

Felton made an impact on exactly one play vs. the Pats, completely whiffing on a block early in the game, resulting in a loss. I think we can say with 100% confidence that Adrian Peterson does not owe anything to Felton ... he's clearly the most useless player on the Bills roster right now. Even Boobie plays special teams (and plays them well). What a pointless signing.

He had a horrible miss on a block run to the left early in the game last night......no way he should run by that guy. He doesn't get the scheme. Another example of doing all new everything in the first year of a new coaching staff. No continuity.....everybody wondering what to do.

It is not just him

on a fricken 3rd and INCHES (which is totally FB run territory) ROman decides to run a lateral to the LOS play that gets stuffed.....

Its not JUST on the player....players need to be put into positions to be successful

Has it been confirmed that Roman actually called that? I'm wondering if that wasn't a case of a rookie trying to bounce it outside. Whatever it was, it was bad. Real bad.

THIS!!

As long as Felton isn't screaming over lack of playing time, it's good having him on the roster when he's needed. Based on the numbers game of typical roster distribution, likely if Felton were gone, he'd be replaced with another RB anyway who'd hardly play.

Wait, that means they could have kept Freddy!!

its not like hes highly paid. its a spot you can get a "best in the business" and still pay/treat him like a role player.