Percy Harvin Out vs. Miami; Placed on Injured Reserve

Dan LeBetard show anyone? They are surmising that Sammy didn't like Percy because he's taking targets away from him and Percy is upset, etc

Ok

I heard that too. I think it was complete speculation. "Hey, do you think Sammy might be happy about this?" kind of stuff.

But hey, we're getting national pub! That should make the "WHAR NATIONAL COVERAGE?? WHARRRR??!!" crowd happy.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that too. I think it was complete speculation. "Hey, do you think Sammy might be happy about this?" kind of stuff.

But hey, we're getting national pub! That should make the "WHAR NATIONAL COVERAGE?? WHARRRR??!!" crowd happy.

yeah they were just trying to be funny I guess. That won't stop some listeners from believing it of course!

Hmm...must be true if you sensed it. Slow day for you stirring the pot here?

Disregard- you are clearly full of joy today....

My issue is why wouldnt you want to be with your team to support them?

I dont like that he didnt even make the trip

CBF

Many injured players don't make even short trips with the team. Some teams, I believe, don't even allow guys that are known to be out to travel.

That's just about ALL LeBatard and his buddy do is wild speculation...To their credit though they are usually very honest about that fact... B-)