Percy Harvin Out vs. Miami; Placed on Injured Reserve

If it's true, why would the agent want to squash it? Just curious.

maybe he wants to be traded... I don't know honestly know but it just fits the narrative of why one side (local) has one story and the other (national) is disputing it. Rapaport, schefter and lacanfora are very agent driven in their communication whereas carucci is more of a team source guy.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another reason Rex should have had the fragile Goodwin on WR duties only. Putting him on kick returns was shortsighted.

We need a burner out there for certain situations and now we don't have one. Goody gets separation on the long routes, we need the guy even more now than ever.

i'd retire too if i had to play with EJ. heyoooooo

i think a couple of weeks off will be good for Harvin and once we are in the thick of the playoff race he will want to play

^...that guy that laughs at his own joke to cover up the crickets

another reason Rex should have had the fragile Goodwin on WR duties only. Putting him on kick returns was shortsighted.

We need a burner out there for certain situations and now we don't have one. Goody gets separation on the long routes, we need the guy even more now than ever.

Moore is going to have to be that guy on Sunday.

I know but maybe out of respect for him they would trade him to a contender since this is his last year

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/21/if-steve-smith-is-still-retiring-ravens-should-trade-him-to-a-contender/

thats of course mainly noted because only teams with a shot are giving up a pick for a guy thats only helping this year.

Just let the guy rest for three weeks and not rush to judgement. He takes some time off, gets treatment, and see where he is at. I'm still of the opinion to even rest him a few weeks after that if he wants to play, and we are securing wins. It would be nice to have a fresh Percy for Thanksgiving to the playoffs if we win these next three.

What we can't do is not have K. Williams, Sammy, TT, McKelvin, and hopefully KW not back after the bye. Then in a couple of weeks after that we get Percy and AW back.

A healthy Bills team would be fun to watch.

When I sign into my Yahoo account, there are 6 stories about Percy Harvin's alleged retirement. I kept waiting for Bill Lumberg to come up to my cube with a cup of coffee, and say, "What's happening, Peter.....say, did you know that Percy Harvin is thinking about retiring? Yeah....he's thinking about that. OK, well, make sure you know that Percy Harvin is thinking about retiring, yeah...I'll make sure you get a copy of the story....OK Peter?"

its understandable. the dude is hurt and its gotta be frustrating not to be healthy. he knows if he was healthy he could make a difference on the field. now is he a bit of a diva? maybe i don't know. i know if you're competitive and you want to win but can't get back in the game you'd be upset. if he can get back on the field great. if not then good luck with your future endeavors