Sounds like no Percy Harvin again (update: Personal reason)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvin out is an example of quality depth at a position. Better to have Watkins and Harvin heal than playing injured. We have plenty of good WR's going today. McCoy playing is an example of player playing through an injury because of depth issues.

We had depth. Then they all got hurt.

Hopefully Gragg is active. EJ seemed to have a connection with him in preseason and he's as fast as Harvin.

I do not hope gragg is on the field much. I hope ej is throwing to Sammy, clay, McCoy and woods

I was expecting more from him when Sammy was out. Maybe this hip injury is serious because he has not looked very explosive from scrimmage or on kick returns in recent weeks.

It was odd to not see any screens or manufactured touches last week with Sammy/McCoy out after so much week 1

I was expecting more from him when Sammy was out. Maybe this hip injury is serious because he has not looked very explosive from scrimmage or on kick returns in recent weeks.

Percy is fast but the thing that set him apart was his ability to change direction without breaking stride and with terrific explosion. I don't think I've seen that this year or indeed last year when watching the Jets. I get this feeling he's just not the player he was in Minni or even in Seattle. If that's gone forever as a result of injury or for whatever reason then I wouldn't particularly value him as a WR or ST player going forward. Hope I've got that wrong, especially for his sake.

scared of flying? a 4 hour trip to the west coast is one thing. you can take a pill and fall asleep. a 12 hour flight is a whole other ordeal. i feel claustrophobic on planes myself.

or maybe there is a warrant out for his arrest in Europe? you never know