Predictions for New York Giants Game

NextYearGuys

This is a scary game for me. Victor cruz coming back, Bills injuries piling up. I'll still say 23-20 bills

I feel the same way. The Giants haven't looked great this year but Eli has it in him to turn things around and he has 2 great WR options now. they will put some points on the board

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo 31. New Jersey Giants 10. Miami should not have gotten 14. They should have had seven. Giants three points better gives them 10. McCoy sits and Hogan starts for what's his name. The guy who hasn't played much. At home. Looking forward to it at one this week. Hate those 4 o'clock games.

Say Wha?

I feel the same way. The Giants haven't looked great this year but Eli has it in him to turn things around and he has 2 great WR options now. they will put some points on the board

Agreed. The giants could easily be 3-0 as well if it wasn't for some ridiculous time management that coast them in weeks 1 and 2. Underrated team I think

Giants will give the Bills a good battle. Home field advantage and the crowd should give the Bills the edge. 31-24 Bills.

Hoping Goodwin is ready to come back to put some speed opposite of Harvin if Watkins can't go.

Agreed. The giants could easily be 3-0 as well if it wasn't for some ridiculous time management that coast them in weeks 1 and 2. Underrated team I think

The Giants were physically dominated in the Dallas game. They won the turnover battle 3-0. I would never give them credit for losing a close game where they essentially had 2 defensive scores (on one of them the interceptor was pushed out at the 1 yard line).

If they had been able to do anything offensively against a bad Cowboys defense, they would have won easily.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I think it's gonna be a surprisingly tight game. 23-20, Bills.

I'm with you but I think it's going to be more of a shootout. 37-33 bills.

I don't expect Cruz to do a lot but will be enough of a distraction to get other guys open.

Edited by The Wiz

Double agreed - GMen beating both Atlanta and Cowboys. Something to think about.

Be wary, not over confident because we beat a bad Miami team and a bad Colts team. This will definitely be a test.

Bills 31-27