Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy said himself he won't play unless he feels he can play to his style. Which is cutting and making people miss. He won't come back if he's not ready... But maybe he is, since he says he's a fast healer. Also, we are coming up on 3 weeks from Miami which was the short end of the timetable.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Sure would help because it looks like Karlos will be on the shelf this Sunday.

It will be a shame if Karlos-mania turns into a shorter engagement than the 1 season Darick Holmes show but missing multiple games with a concussion is bad news for a RB. Think Jahvid Best.

I'm not of the opinion to get Shady out there. For what? To have him hurt the rest of the year. Let him sit past the bye, as we can beat the Jags, and not saying easily, but we can win in a tough fight if Sammy is there.

So we walk out of our bye with everyone healthy and we are 4-3. I certainly hope we beat the Bungels, but it will be tough. If we do it, it is because we put together an incredible defensive performance. Gilmore shuts down Green.Brown shuts down Bernard.

Watkins has a great day, and all of the EJ loyal fans are right and he plays in the gun fantastic. That is what I want.

Go Bills!!!!

@JoeBuscaglia

LeSean McCoy was moving out there pretty well. The #Bills haven't signed another RB, so you'd have to think they feel good about his chances

@JonTWCNews

LeSean McCoy continues to progress well. He's first RB taking reps during individual drills. #Bills @TWCNewsBuffalo

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/654690234341298176/pu/vid/480x360/42SZDOinXmvu2YVK.mp4