Kiko vs. Shady

T master

Well here it is 2 week s of the season gone by & it look as if with Shady being dinged with the hamstring thing that the Eagles made out better with Kiko being back to full health & contributing to their D .

But now it looks as though the Bills may be getting the better end of the deal especially if Shady can continue to get better as the season goes on & doesn't have any set backs .

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536460/article/eagles-lb-kiko-alonso-suffers-partially-torn-acl

It's to bad because i really like what Kiko brings to a club when on the field. I did happen to read a article some where that the person that wrote said article thought Kiko was to small to take the beating that you get in the NFL .

I hope it's not another season ender for him & that he can recover before the end of the season ...

But for now the Bills are the bigger benefactor of the trade GO BILLS !!!

Way to go Whaley !!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is 2 week s of the season gone by & it look as if with Shady being dinged with the hamstring thing that the Eagles made out better with Kiko being back to full health & contributing to their D .

But now it looks as though the Bills may be getting the better end of the deal especially if Shady can continue to get better as the season goes on & doesn't have any set backs .

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536460/article/eagles-lb-kiko-alonso-suffers-partially-torn-acl

It's to bad because i really like what Kiko brings to a club when on the field. I did happen to read a article some where that the person that wrote said article thought Kiko was to small to take the beating that you get in the NFL .

I hope it's not another season ender for him & that he can recover before the end of the season ...

But for now the Bills are the bigger benefactor of the trade GO BILLS !!!

Way to go Whaley !!

I never thought Philly made out better. Top 3 RB vs an above average LB with two significant knee injuries(now 3). Wasn't even close, wait till Shady is full strength. Did you see some of those cuts Sunday? Boy he's going to be fun to watch.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

I never thought Philly made out better. Top 3 RB vs an above average LB with two significant knee injuries(now 3). Wasn't even close, wait till Shady is full strength. Did you see some of those cuts Sunday? Boy he's going to be fun to watch.

Kiko is not above average, He's a legend as per lots of folks here.

@SBNationNFL: DeMarco Murray is off to a rough start. Today, he left Eagles practice with a hamstring injury http://t.co/FklNEF6J8nhttp://t.co/qlUqRT5QbU

No shock. Murray has had durability issues.

Kiko is not above average, He's a legend as per lots of folks here.

He was above average for the first half of his rookie season. I was hoping that strength training and getting his rookie season would make him a full-season stud in year 2, but that wasn't meant to be.

Now trades are reviewed and judged after 2 games, or one-eighth of the NFL season? These things take at least one if not two seasons.

Trading a guy they found out they didn't need for an All-Pro RB in his prime was a win for the Bills from the outset. Whether it turned/turns out to be a win for the Eagles was the only real question given Kiko's injury history and whether Murray would be better for Kelly's system like he claimed/believed he'd be.

No shock. Murray has had durability issues.

He was above average for the first half of his rookie season. I was hoping that strength training and getting his rookie season would make him a full-season stud in year 2, but that wasn't meant to be.

Trading a guy they found out they didn't need for an All-Pro RB in his prime was a win for the Bills from the outset. Whether it turned/turns out to be a win for the Eagles was the only real question given Kiko's injury history and whether Murray would be better for Kelly's system like he claimed/believed he'd be.

Murray is getting an MRI now.

SportsCenter @SportsCenter 10m10 minutes ago

MORE: DeMarco Murray will have an MRI on his injured hamstring, league source tells @caplannfl.

Edited by FireChan

Was just tuning into Philly station they are so pissed that Chip traded him. They are giving away tickets to see him play when the Bills come to town.

that would be actually funny if all the eagles fans wore their McCoy jerseys and cheered for him just to troll Chip Edited by YoloinOhio

A legend in some minds because he played with abandon and was all over the field with a personality of mystic. Not so much with his body. It was clear he could not hold up to 16 games with 260 running backs. 3rd best running back was a no brainer. Don't be so hard on Waley. He really knows what he is doing. I'm sorry about Fred and Kiko also but they were both very good football determinations. Matts gone now too and that is the same good determination.

If the Eagles have a really crappy 6 or less win season then I can see Chip getting fired. The team was completely reworked in his image and if they fall on their face it all is on Chip Chipperson.

chip,smartest guy in the room:

@ProFootballTalk: Chip Kelly: My play calling isn't too predictable, the problem is the execution http://t.co/Z5Vd8zRarW

If the Eagles have a really crappy 6 or less win season then I can see Chip getting fired. The team was completely reworked in his image and if they fall on their face it all is on Chip Chipperson.

It's an interesting scenario, I'm not saying you're wrong because they could very well fire him if he finishes that poorly. I just wonder what happens to the roster if they let him go. They'd have to go into rebuilding mode pretty quickly since Kelly picked these guys for his specific system, not sure the fans would stomach that kind of process.

It's an interesting scenario, I'm not saying you're wrong because they could very well fire him if he finishes that poorly. I just wonder what happens to the roster if they let him go. They'd have to go into rebuilding mode pretty quickly since Kelly picked these guys for his specific system, not sure the fans would stomach that kind of process.

I see him lasting one more year, barring them being the worst in the league. He went 10-6 back to back. One speed bump year wouldn't be enough to can him.