Post Your Best Anti-Brady/Pats Sign Idea Here...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should just go

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....................

I actually like this way better than "cheater" chants. Pass it along, folks. This, every time the Pats offense takes the field. It would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome.

And the announcers would be so puzzled - like they used to be when fans were screaming BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCEEEEE! and they had to explain, they aren't booing, they're cheering for Bruce Smith. Please make this happen, Oh Football Stadium Gods!

Besides it would save our voices for interfering with the offense by getting LOUD LOUD LOUDER

Edited by Hopeful

Just a big piece of poster board with a giant asterisk on it.

This! 70,000 of these!!!!! Just this!

I'm not a big fan of signs. But, this is a really good idea.

asterisk-clipart-xochi_asterisk-1969px.p

YES! Make one for you and 70,000 of your closest friends.

patriots-cheater.jpg

Well, one of these flanking each side of the visitors tunnel would not come amiss.....

I'd go the visa route.

Hand held camera for stealing signals: $145

Needle and pressure gauge for lowering ball pressure: $14

Cheating my way to a championship: tarnished*

very nice, very very nice. And goes with the asterisk nicely.

A cool sort of protesty, kind of performance arty thing would be for as many people in the stands as possible (preferably in the thousands) to show up with a balloon. Everyone blows up their balloon right before the coin flip. Then, as soon as each side is walking back towards their respective sidelines, everyone deflates their balloon at the same time. Could even let them fly. That would be pretty funny.

reminds me of a Phish concert

A cool sort of protesty, kind of performance arty thing would be for as many people in the stands as possible (preferably in the thousands) to show up with a balloon. Everyone blows up their balloon right before the coin flip. Then, as soon as each side is walking back towards their respective sidelines, everyone deflates their balloon at the same time. Could even let them fly. That would be pretty funny.

reminds me of a Phish concert

Everyone order your balloons today!

http://www.amazon.com/Woodi-Inches-Assorted-Balloons-Quality/dp/B00O2TK3NO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1442444794&sr=8-3&keywords=balloons

according the schedule, Marky Mark, Sister Sledge, Aretha Franklin and Jim Gaffigan

http://6abc.com/religion/mark-wahlberg-to-host-festival-of-families;-aretha-franklin-to-perform/983903/

Come on man. He's the effing Pope. He should be opening for Jimi, Janis and Jim.

Winner!!!!!! Awesome

Well it's good but it needs work. See if you bring a sign that says Belichick stole my sign it doesn't make sense seeing you're holding a sign. How about this:

I had a real cool sign for the game to day but Belichick stole it.