PFF ranks Incognito as 2nd best LG

papazoid

Terrible.

Harsh. I thought Henderson was terrible. Wood bad. Miller below average. Cordy pretty good except for a couple of big holds (one of the ones called was a bad call but he got away with a big one in the 4th Quarter) and Incognito very good.

That was my assessment having been back and watched the all-22.

Glenn was solid. Incognito was very good. Wood was poor. Miller was average for a vet, good for a rookie. Henderson was below average.

Wood slid over to help Incognito most every pass play and favored helping the left side completely ignoring all the pressure on the right.

I am pissed at PFF. I have subscribed to the Premium Stats for three years. I tried to renew yesterday and saw that they have this posted on the site:

"We no longer offer new subscriptions to Premium Statistics, but new PFF Ratings are coming soon (see below)."

Indy's D-line is not very good. Luckily with Wilfork now gone the Pats* line isn't the best either. So it's good to see our line turn in a strong performance (InCog and Glenn mainly) the context should be taken into account. Although if you aren't going to dominate a weak D-Line then who are you going to play well against? So it's still a good sign that the line looked like a capable O-line in week 1.

Indy's D-line is not very good. Luckily with Wilfork now gone the Pats* line isn't the best either. So it's good to see our line turn in a strong performance (InCog and Glenn mainly) the context should be taken into account. Although if you aren't going to dominate a weak D-Line then who are you going to play well against? So it's still a good sign that the line looked like a capable O-line in week 1.

I think it is way to early to tell who has good D lines yet at the start of the season......

They made a lot of changes to that defense.

I know that the colts rest on Luck's arm but you dont get to the AFC Championship game by completely sucking on defense....people seem to be missing that.

I think it is way to early to tell who has good D lines yet at the start of the season......

They made a lot of changes to that defense.

I know that the colts rest on Luck's arm but you dont get to the AFC Championship game by completely sucking on defense....people seem to be missing that.

True but Indy's D-line has two rookies starting neither of whom were drafted very high or came out of camp and pre-season looking too hot. Kendall Langford is the vet starter and he isn't a particularly good player either. The depth behind them isn't too impressive. On top of that they didn't look that great against the Bills week 1. So it is possible to have a bad unit on defense and still be a playoff team esp with a great QB.