Top 10 excuses if Patriots lose Sunday

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a good one today on WEEI. It's Wednesday and they got around to talking about our personnel. Then they started wondering out loud if maybe Belicheat would just lose this game on purpose. That it will be the Lawyer Milloy game or KC game of this year, to "take the pressure off" of going undefeated. So maybe they don't worry about this one, let the Bills win, and then just romp the rest of the way to another SB win.

The narrative has been written, just in case.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Heard a good one today on WEEI. It's Wednesday and they got around to talking about our personnel. Then they started wondering out loud if maybe Belicheat would just lose this game on purpose. That it will be the Lawyer Milloy game or KC game of this year, to "take the pressure off" of going undefeated. So maybe they don't worry about this one, let the Bills win, and then just romp the rest of the way to another SB win.

The narrative has been written, just in case.

It certainly sounds like Mike Schoop is qualified for Boston radio.

Promo, those were great.

1. The Bills cheated.

I know I may be in the minority on this, but I am actually all for it. Not joking.

Blah blah blah, be a "good" member of society. Nah, man. I miss the old days. These guys deserve it.

And what class were you in at Sing Sing in the old days?