Corey Graham Concussion

For anyone who didnt see, his eyes rolled into the back of his head:

He stood up on his own and was super wobbly. He got knocked out cold, I think hes going to be out a few weeks from this one.

Saw the eyes on replay and knew he was done for the day. Hope he's back for the Cheatriots.

For anyone who didnt see, his eyes rolled into the back of his head:

He stood up on his own and was super wobbly. He got knocked out cold, I think hes going to be out a few weeks from this one.

That's what happens with a concussion. No way to tell if it's more than a few day thing just from that video.

That's what happens with a concussion. No way to tell if it's more than a few day thing just from that video.

Yep. It was somewhat encouraging how he was talking to people as he walked off. But there was zero chance he was coming back in the game where the league rules count the video playback as part of the decision. If he only misses one week I will be happy.

Yeah, my wife called it immediately. She works with brain-injured patients and saw how wobbly he was getting up.

Best wishes to Corey for a speedy recovery.

This would be tough. Every time you do something "manly" She is going to want to get your brain checked out for sure.