Bruno Mars offered Super Bowl halftime show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't include Up With People, it's not a Super Bowl Halftime show.

Holy god... I got about four minutes in, that was just disgusting... I don't care what year it was, there is no excuse.

C'mon,Get on board the Taylor Swift train

Actually, I think Miley Cyrus is more the type to run a train... Wait, what were you talking about?

I really can't believe football fans give a rat's ass who plays at halftime, unless they are stuck listening to it at the game. And if I was at the game, I would much prefer something like this

Since most of the people in stands are very rich old people or family of 'minority' (black) players they should satisfy those two audiences and show a different show to TV audience. For those in stands have Lawrence Welk band do rap (no talent needed, anyone can do) and for those on TV have Simpsons creators do animated show with voices / music from different shows in Superbowl history.

Holy god... I got about four minutes in, that was just disgusting... I don't care what year it was, there is no excuse.

Actually, I think Miley Cyrus is more the type to run a train... Wait, what were you talking about?

No one said she can't come along

I really can't believe football fans give a rat's ass who plays at halftime, unless they are stuck listening to it at the game. And if I was at the game, I would much prefer something like this

https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=P4DEvnjR4LE

I'm with you on that... this coming from an old D & B Corpsman.

I've signed the petition to get Weird Al Yankovic two years in a row. He could do cover songs of all the past performers on the accordion. It would be epic.accordion.gif

ONLY if he does a Burl Ives medley. :w00t:

For people who don't know, Up With People was the halftime headliner for 11 straight years - 1976-86. And every one of their performances was just as cringe-inducing as this one.

I'm with you on that... this coming from an old D & B Corpsman.

ONLY if he does a Burl Ives medley. :w00t:

With a "sing along with Mitch" format. They can put the words up on the jumbo-tron with the bouncing ball and everyone in the stands can sing. :lol: