CBS Sports predicts 5-11?

Chandler#81

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the unknown and unseen (taylor) is going to be negative before positive until seen especially in a national- no idea whats going on- writer. By the numbers a lot more guys fail then make it. Type of guy who knows bills fans are over emotional and probably gets a kick out of boards. Chalktalk podcast with two very informed guys Doug Farrar and Chris Burke both had positive things about the Bills and Taylor.

Most of us believe Rex can get more victories out of this team than Marrone. I would have no problem going out on a limb with a 10-6 or even an 11-5 record.

I believe our cornerbacks need big help from what I have seen in the preseason. Our QB has not shown that he can throw a deep ball or touchdowns. How many QB's can win a starting job without throwing a TD? However if he can perform better than Orton we should have a shot at the playoffs. I'm trusting Whaley and Rex but we have a lot to prove. Either way I'm pumped

Absolutely hilarious that the most points he has us scoring in one game is 21.... all season!

In 2014 we scored 21 or more points 8 times.... with a horrible O-Line, an anemic run game, a WR corps at less than good health, Doug Marrone, Nate Hackjob, and Kyle freaking Orton!

Every part of our offense has improved... every single part.

Absolutely hilarious that the most points he has us scoring in one game is 21.... all season!

In 2014 we scored 21 or more points 8 times.... with a horrible O-Line, an anemic run game, a WR corps at less than good health, Doug Marrone, Nate Hackjob, and Kyle freaking Orton!

Every part of our offense has improved... every single part.

I'm pretty sure we averaged 21.8 points per game on the season :lol:

Looks like he predicted 6-10: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24683167/predicting-every-nfl-game-heres-how-the-season-plays-out. Surprising for Prisco, I expected 4-12 myself. Not sure how he thinks we got worse this season.

Although he was off by 3 for the Bills (not good), he really did poorly with the Texans who he predicted at 2-14 and the Cowboys at 5-11. Overall he did not predict well and completely blew the NFC East and NFC South predictions.

well the schedulers gave us the toughest start possible facing last season's conference finalists and best QBs. although Id rather defeat pats of course, I will take a 1 & 1 start even it means losing to them but beating Indy. Im concerned what a poor opening record thru the first 6 or so games will do to this team. Given Rex's last few years with Jets the optimism will be replaced by pessimism and specter of 4 & 12 seasons

Edited by JTSP

I still find it funny, every single time, that Bills fans on this board and other boards and everywhere, take offense to guys they always think are clueless when they predict the Bills to be bad.

Hello? You always think these guys are wrong! Now you are pissed they predict the Bills won't be good?

Name ONE NFL pundit you think is consistently right. One. That's right. There is no one. There is hardly anyone a decent amount of people are decent. So why would it upset you that a guy you think is nearly always wrong predicts the Bills to suck?

In fact, one of the only things they ever get right is the Bills aren't that good.

I still find it funny, every single time, that Bills fans on this board and other boards and everywhere, take offense to guys they always think are clueless when they predict the Bills to be bad.

Hello? You always think these guys are wrong! Now you are pissed they predict the Bills won't be good?

Name ONE NFL pundit you think is consistently right. One. That's right. There is no one. There is hardly anyone a decent amount of people are decent. So why would it upset you that a guy you think is nearly always wrong predicts the Bills to suck?

In fact, one of the only things they ever get right is the Bills aren't that good.

I don't think it's a matter of being pissed. When you objectively take a look at the improvements the Bills have made in the coaching staff and offensive personnel coming off a 9-7 season, Prisco's prognostication doesn't make a lot of sense.