Deadspin's "Why your Team Sucks": Bills edition

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, all of this development was done without paying attention to the underlying infrastructure, so even a moderate rainfall flushes the South Buffalo sanitary sewers right into the river, and the shiny new boardwalk is now adjacent to a slick of “floatables” and sewage.

Is that true? Very sad, if it is. Disturbing.

It is true, and it is sad and disturbing. Any time there are heavy rains, Lake Erie turns into a toilet. If you look at an aerial photo of the shoreline after it rains, you will see a nice brown line of raw sewage. Here's an article from 2013 if you want some light reading.

It does seem like he threw it together on deadline at like 3am, but still funny. He probably got most of his material from this board.

The fans were entirely more brutal than the article could've ever dreamed to be.

The one for the Browns is !@#$ing hilarious.

"I do these previews every year, and frankly I’m just wasting my time with the other 31 teams. The Browns are the original suck. They are the epicenter of suck."

Edited by Rubes

The pissing in the sink thing is a sad reality. I do like that Buffalo has a sh&^ reputation. Let all the hipsters and yuppies sit in traffic for hours a day in their "cool" city. I like not having to wait in line and the no BS atmosphere in Buffalo. I also like the snow for keeping the weak away as well.

Funniest line was the picture of Rex and the, "Your coach: HOW THE F*&^ YOU DOIN’, BOYS?!!!"

Of course we are going to eat this up, the bar has been set very low for the last 15 years.

A few of my favorite lines...

I just got through hating our head coach when he was with the Jets, but have managed to tell myself I was mistaken and he’s really a genius just needing a fair shot.

All 3 QBs have just as much a chance of starting all 16 games as they do getting cut before training camp ends.

That doesn’t stop Tony in Cheektowaga from thinking we’re going to the Super Bowl this year.

The last time we won a playoff game, Don Shula was the opposing coach

The pee memories always stick... The fat guys standing over the steaming pee trough in the fridged bathroom... Let's go buffalo! Haha, I'm sitting here in lovely San Jose California laughing with tears. LITERALLY. That last urine comment was one of the best things a bills fan could ever read because we can all relate! I love this team