Deadspin's "Why your Team Sucks": Bills edition

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeesh! That pic! What the hell is that guy doing to her?

Long story short, I met that guy's friends in an airport bar at Christmas. Our flight to Buffalo was delayed and we were at the bar in Bills gear (don't remember the city). We struck up a conversation about the Bills and he was telling that story. The guy that I was speaking with is the guy in the red bandana in front of them. They were military guys and I guess the butt stuff guy's girl recently left him and he was having a hard time with it. He started hanging out with that girl a little (nothing serious) and the rest is history. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Long story short, I met that guy's friends in an airport bar at Christmas. Our flight to Buffalo was delayed and we were at the bar in Bills gear (don't remember the city). We struck up a conversation about the Bills and he was telling that story. The guy that I was speaking with is the guy in the red bandana in front of them. They were military guys and I guess the butt stuff guy's girl recently left him and he was having a hard time with it. He started hanging out with that girl a little (nothing serious) and the rest is history.

:lol: What a nickname!

"Hey, we hanging out tonight?"

"I don't know, who's gonna be there?"

"Me, Mike, and Butt Stuff Guy."

"I think I'll pass."

Long story short, I met that guy's friends in an airport bar at Christmas. Our flight to Buffalo was delayed and we were at the bar in Bills gear (don't remember the city). We struck up a conversation about the Bills and he was telling that story. The guy that I was speaking with is the guy in the red bandana in front of them. They were military guys and I guess the butt stuff guy's girl recently left him and he was having a hard time with it. He started hanging out with that girl a little (nothing serious) and the rest is history.

Wow man, just wow. Well, it gets cold in Buffalo, a guys gotta keep his finger warm somehow...

The comments are fantastic

The Bills are playing the Jets in week 17. It is all but guaranteed that Rex Ryan and the 9-6 Bills will be playing Chan Gailey, Fitzmagic, and the 3-12 Jets in Buffalo with a win-and-youre-in scenario and several chances at symbolically expunging past demons. They will lose by 38 points.

Or pisstory.

Funny shif and possibly true, the rex is your coach stuff too.

Your quarterback: Matt Cassel. Matt :censored: Cassel. Matt Cassel. You traded for Matt Cassel. All that bold talk from Rex and look at your :censored: QB situation. You are going to miss Kyle Orton so, so badly…

I do like the term "sky avalanche".

However, all of this development was done without paying attention to the underlying infrastructure, so even a moderate rainfall flushes the South Buffalo sanitary sewers right into the river, and the shiny new boardwalk is now adjacent to a slick of “floatables” and sewage.

Is that true? Very sad, if it is. Disturbing.