Deadspin's "Why your Team Sucks": Bills edition

YoloinOhio

A few of my favorite lines...

I just got through hating our head coach when he was with the Jets, but have managed to tell myself I was mistaken and he’s really a genius just needing a fair shot.

All 3 QBs have just as much a chance of starting all 16 games as they do getting cut before training camp ends.

That doesn’t stop Tony in Cheektowaga from thinking we’re going to the Super Bowl this year.

The last time we won a playoff game, Don Shula was the opposing coach

Man, so true for me. I hated Ryan as the Jets HC, and was so happy the Bills made him look so feeble 2x last year. My favorite line from last season was we are going to play 1000% better in out second game against Buffalo. Needless to say they lost so badly 23-43.

Now I'm rooting for him.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true, and it is sad and disturbing. Any time there are heavy rains, Lake Erie turns into a toilet. If you look at an aerial photo of the shoreline after it rains, you will see a nice brown line of raw sewage. Here's an article from 2013 if you want some light reading.

The guy they interviewed looks like Tim Graham. :thumbsup::lol:

They’re all here: hazers, punchers, convicts, rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers AND METHODISTS!!!!!!!

God bless Mel Brooks.