Karlos Williams update - out 3-4 weeks(update 2 wks per Rex)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernia, or shoething more sinister? Like testicular torsion?

I bet he had the beans above the frank

I was honestly going to suggest this like two days ago when the local medical community here had already signed off on it being an appendix thing but didn't want to have to deal with the mods.

May very well be. That would be more sensitive than a hernia, I'd guess.

And it makes sense if the reports that he "woke up in sudden pain" are true. You notice a hernia immediately. I had a friend wake up in the middle of the night with testicular torsion. Drove himself to the hospital, and had his applebag cut open to untwist them.

Most likely Testicle torsion. 90% of documented cases require surgery and if diagnosed with first 6 hours testicle can be saved. It is a very painful twisting of spermicidal cord with testicular mass. I coached a high school track and field athlete with same condition and was lost for half of the spring season. No connection to ball size, psi, or virility.

Sounds like appendix to me. 3-4 weeks sounds about right. When I had mine taken out, I was in the hospital for a week and a half and it took over a month and a half for the scar to heal properly, but I also had complications and so the scar was much larger than normal so his time frame seems right.

No he had a hysterectomy. LOL :D:doh::flirt::lol::oops:

Edited by ScrewyLouie