Karlos Williams update - out 3-4 weeks(update 2 wks per Rex)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other details yet

@MichaelWarchant: Out of respect to the Karlos Williams family I simply wanted to share a general update. Karlos is recovering & in good spirits.

Forget that! Where's Schefter to give the inside scoop via HIPAA violation???

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They will need to sign a RB, right? They can't give McCoy too many carries in practices or PS.

Depends on how long Byrce Brown is out. Signing someone means dropping someone else when they are already trying to replace Wynn and Powell. Williams will be back before the regular season.

Sounds like appendix to me. 3-4 weeks sounds about right. When I had mine taken out, I was in the hospital for a week and a half and it took over a month and a half for the scar to heal properly, but I also had complications and so the scar was much larger than normal so his time frame seems right.

Sounds like appendix to me. 3-4 weeks sounds about right. When I had mine taken out, I was in the hospital for a week and a half and it took over a month and a half for the scar to heal properly, but I also had complications and so the scar was much larger than normal so his time frame seems right.

Uncomplicated lapaorscopic appendectomy back to full unrestricted activity 7-10 days. Most are overnight stays or same day discharge.

Edited by Mr. WEO