What's your solution for QB in 2016?

I know the topic of our QB's and or situation going forward gets discussed constantly - but what is your solution?

I'd like the Bills to trade for Zac Dysert in Denver before the start of this season. He's an ERFA which I believe as long as he's tendered a minimum contract offer by Denver he has to sign that deal for the 2016 season. I'd be willing to give up a 4th round draft pick to get him and possibly a player too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worry about it bc EJ will have proven himself after leading the Bills to the playoffs.

Oorrrrrrr

Hope that jt Barret starts over cardale jones. That way hopefully his stock doesn't go crazy and the Bills will be out of purgatory!

I really don't know. Any QB taken is a risk whether its the number 1 overall or taken in the 6th round. Hopefully we have some competent QB oriented scouts that will do their diligence and finally find us a long term solution at the QB position. Honestly I am not banking on it. I'd definitely would draft Joe Licata in the 5th, 6th round or as an undrafted free agent. He keeps getting better and led the MAC conference in passing touchdowns last year, throwing for a score once every twelve dropbacks. I just want an accurate QB that shows progression and has that killer instinct which Joe does. In every interview Joe has stated he wants to be an elite QB and will keep working towards that goal. Draft the local guy who has good size, accuracy, and pocket presence and see if it works out. I am tired of these early round QB disappointments. If Joe Licata was drafted I think he would be the answer at the QB position in the long term most definitely. Forget the hype and look at the raw talent and progression.

Ideally, my hope is that EJ or Tyrod develop into something promising this year, so we don't have to put another rookie through our miserable development and fanbase.

Do you really see that happening? Matt Cassell is the forerunner which tells you how bad the other two stiffs are.

Do you really see that happening? Matt Cassell is the forerunner which tells you how bad the other two stiffs are.

I don't think you're really paying attention. I listened to the entire John Murphy show tonight, which ran the length of practice, and everyone had high praise for Taylor- not only tonight but the last several practices.

What's this Tyrod hype based on? He has to show something before I'll move away from Cassell. If Cassell performs, which he very well may, he's our quarterback next year. Cassell has been a productive quarterback in the right circumstance. None of these other guys has that track record.

After going 19-0, the Bills re sign EJ or Tyrod or Matt "King of the" Cassel to a contract that makes R Wilson's look like chump change. I don't care which one.

But really, can't we just wait and see how these guys do first?

Edited by reddogblitz

Bills should draft a QB somewhere in the first 3 round every year until they have one they like. They should have been doing his over the past few seasons IMO. Drafting one QB prospect every 5 or 6 years and then waiting 2 or 3 years to see if he works out is terrible IMO.