Freddy injured again.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Don`t hate freddy. I don`t like his running ability and his T.D. scoring ability.

But but he's rushed for over 1000 times just once his 8 year career here and is a great leader. I respect Freddie as a guy and he's a good football player but he gets way too much love by many fans here.

Rex said minor hamstring in a daily presser. Fred is a quick healer.

Funny lines from Rex in the injury part of the presser:

1) Hogan had a finger but he has nine others

2) Felton, you can't hurt him....looked bad but he went right back in..

It must be lonely hating Fred Jackson.

I don't hate Fred. I actually love him. Bought my wife his jersey bc it is a "safe" choice. That said this year is for sure his last. Before this injury I had thought that he may hang it up at the end of tc. Now I'm thinking he will play this season but can't see him making it all the way through it.

I don't hate Fred. I actually love him. Bought my wife his jersey bc it is a "safe" choice. That said this year is for sure his last. Before this injury I had thought that he may hang it up at the end of tc. Now I'm thinking he will play this season but can't see him making it all the way through it.

34 yr old rb with bad legs ,don't last. Wait is their any 34 yr old backs in the league. This will linger,this is how it goes when you try to push hard and your old legs don`t recover . I say thanks for the yrs fred. Now retire and save what you got,before you get hurt.

34 yr old rb with bad legs ,don't last. Wait is their any 34 yr old backs in the league. This will linger,this is how it goes when you try to push hard and your old legs don`t recover . I say thanks for the yrs fred. Now retire and save what you got,before you get hurt.

Agreed...and last year he really lost a step. I love the guy but his time has come.

Edited by billsfan_34

He already did get hurt. That's why he's out for two weeks. What's your point? You're professing that, because he is 34, that he will get hurt ... after he's gotten hurt.

Nice work.

Imo

Agreed...and last year he really lost a step. I love the guy but his time has come.

If we didn't draft that first round bust Fred would never had to carry the load. He doesn't need to this year, he can be that situational player you can trust.

Edited by Beef Jerky

If we didn't draft that first round bust Fred would never had to carry the load. He doesn't need to this year, he can be that situational player you can trust.

As long as he's healthy.

I like the dude, and I know a couple weeks off in August is waaaaay different than October but his days are limited and may be less than we would like at this point.