Aldon Smith arrested again

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched my dad nearly throw everything away because he had a drinking problem. It's the most soul-destroying thing to watch a loved one going through what Aldon is plagued with.

I genuinely hope he gets help before it's too late. Unfortunately, he's had many moments recently where self-realisation might kick in that he has a problem and it hasn't seemed to register with him.

Jeez. Kid bet on himself (restructured his 5th year option guaranteed money into pay-as-you-go) and still couldn't get it together, allegedly. Goes way beyond football suspensions at this point.

Jeez. Kid bet on himself (restructured his 5th year option guaranteed money into pay-as-you-go) and still couldn't get it together, allegedly. Goes way beyond football suspensions at this point.

Yea - at some point it crosses over from "young dumb and arrogant" that you assume and becomes "what in the world is wrong with this guy, is there an issue with mental health/addiction?"

It's edging towards the latter quickly, if not already there.

If it isn't bad enough that they have lost a bunch of players to FA already then this guy has to go out of his way to make things even tougher on all concerned !!

I think he may get kicked out of the NFL . This is what the 3rd offense ??

Ole Rojjah ain't gonna take to kindly to that !!

There's a very real chance the 49'ers could end up with the 1st overall but most likely finish in the bottom 5. They have lost a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, replaced Harbaugh with a "meh" hire, and play in a tough division.

There's a very real chance the 49'ers could end up with the 1st overall but most likely finish in the bottom 5. They have lost a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, replaced Harbaugh with a "meh" hire, and play in a tough division.

also play the afc north this year, which has 3 2014 playoff teams. Edited by YoloinOhio