Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

Ruling: “Goodell found that Brady’s deliberate destruction of potentially relevant evidence went beyond a mere failure to cooperate.”

Roger would certainly be an expert on deliberate destruction of relevant Patriot** cheating evidence... <_<

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to cheer this until Brady says that he's not taking it to court.

Maybe I'm just too cynical... but I don't want to disappoint myself :D

Let him take it to court. Let Br*dy tarnish his legacy even more with a protracted legal battle. I'd love to see Br*dy come to the Ralph and play while fighting it in court. The crowd would be insane.

Let him take it to court. Let Br*dy tarnish his legacy even more with a protracted legal battle. I'd love to see Br*dy come to the Ralph and play while fighting it in court. The crowd would be insane.

This is what Im most looking forward to about week 2. The place will be bonkers, and we're going to stomp them.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 28s29 seconds ago

NFLPA is prepared to go to federal court. They're waiting for the go-ahead from Tom Brady.

For a guy trying to protect his legacy he is making this whole thing a lot worse. Someone needs to sit him down and talk some sense into him. He is making this into a major talking point about his career.

it does create an interesting narrative for the season. pats fans see it as the entire league is haters and out to get them. the rest of the league sees them as cheaters…again. i am excited about week 2 regardless. it also makes sense that the commissioner didn't drop the penalty. it would've set a precedent that getting caught cheating was ok.

Yeah this means nothing.

As long as he goes to court he will not miss a game

CBF

He will not go to court. Then he would have to turn over the cell phone records that he did not want to turn over. If they are irretrievably lost, the court would draw an adverse inference against Brady and he would loose.

Today's show prep for WGR:

"Are we going to count tomatoes as a vegetable? I think they are technically a fruit, but..."

"Well, most things we call vegetables are fruit, so..."

"Because Tomatoes would definitely go #1"

"Wow now THAT is something! We've got something here!"

[interruption]

"Guys, Brady's suspension held up, so cancel the vegetable draft and get prepared to talk football..."

" :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Holy chit, 13 minutes and they are talking about number of texts. I defend these guys most times. Not today

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago

Through the process, Brady did express a desire to those involved put this to bed with a deal, but wasn't willing to accept guilt.

WTF - what exactly was he offering then from his end of 'the deal'?