Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even care about the end result anymore.

Just be done with this please!

CBF

That's probably the point of dragging this out. The ruling is "No suspension for Brady". The reaction, "who cares, I am sick of this whole thing anyway..."

more gossip media

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/09/02/gisele-bundchen-could-leave-tom-brady-

According to a new report, Gisele Bundchen is supposedly consulting with a divorce lawyer to see what her options are. Her 6-year long marriage to Tom could be coming to an end. Apparently, he has been acting out at home and she is the victim.

Verbal spousal abuse? Can Roger suspend him additionally for that?

more gossip media

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/09/02/gisele-bundchen-could-leave-tom-brady-

According to a new report, Gisele Bundchen is supposedly consulting with a divorce lawyer to see what her options are. Her 6-year long marriage to Tom could be coming to an end. Apparently, he has been acting out at home and she is the victim.

I dislike Brady as much as anyone but a family potentially breaking up is nothing I wish on him. The kids are still kids whether their parents have millions or not. I hope he is always known for the football cheater he is while he enjoys the money and the rest of a happy life with his family.

Family is important.

Taint Brady's record as father of the year is not stellar. His first son was with then girlfriend Bridget Moynahan whom he moved on from before he jumped in bed with Gisele

And if he's innocent why is he verbally taking it out on his wife?

IF these tabloid stories are true

I dislike Brady as much as anyone but a family potentially breaking up is nothing I wish on him. The kids are still kids whether their parents have millions or not. I hope he is always known for the football cheater he is while he enjoys the money and the rest of a happy life with his family.

I agree. I know we get involved and some people get quite emotional about our Bills. And I know in my case I use words like hate and kill when talking about other teams and players. But that's just speaking relative to the subject. At the end of the day it's only football.

Family is important.

Taint Brady's record as father of the year is not stellar. His first son was with then girlfriend Bridget Moynahan whom he moved on from before he jumped in bed with Gisele

And if he's innocent why is he verbally taking it out on his wife?

IF these tabloid stories are true

Did you really just post those last two lines?

Break up the family is fine by me.

That's what the cheater deserves.

What??? I know Im not the only one.

Ok. I'll give you a happy story then. Gosh.

She breaks up and marries some midget that makes her and her kids happier.

He marries Bellichex since he loves him so much.

Everyone happy now?

The host of a TV show in Boston covering the Patriots, when asked by a colleague how does he suggest getting rid of Roger Goodell as commissioner, said "Hire a guy and murder him."

https://twitter.com/barthubbuch/status/639227754169397248

Loving the graphic in the back. Lists the Bills as the Pats* second biggest rival (after the league itself).

more gossip media

"star pulse" ? That rag makes the enquirer seem like a respected source. But in the 1 in a million chance it is true. one would wonder how large the alimony payments Tommy would demand?