Favorite Sports Teams

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you saw we are at home the Bills - Jags weekend as well. Everton (h) I think off the top of my head.

Yes, Everton. You are correct sir.

I am planning on going for what should be a great sports weekend. I have a ticket to the Bills game. I am an Arsenal Red Member so I have to wait until 30 days before the Everton game to get a ticket on the Arsenal Ticket Exchange.

The only thing that remains is for me to get a flight to London.

I am very excited about the upcoming "football" season (both Bills and Arsenal).

Yep. It is the best health both Arsenal and the Bills have looked it for probably about 10 years at this stage of the year.

i'm a Chelsea fan, but I'd bet on Arsenal this year.

i'm a Chelsea fan, but I'd bet on Arsenal this year.

On the other hand, being an Arsenal supporter is a bit like being a Bills fan . . . lots of disappointment.

P.S. Roman showed a lot of class by letting Petr Cech join us to accommodate Cech's family's desire to stay in London and his desire to play CL football. I have to give him credit.

Maybe this belongs in OTW, but what are your top five favorite pro/college sports teams?

1. Buffalo Bills
  2. Buffalo Sabres
  3. Houston Cougars Football
  4. Houston Astros
  5. Houston Cougars Baseball

are the last 3 from your latest girlfriend?

1. Buffalo Bills
  2. Buffalo Bills
  3. Buffalo Bills
  4. Buffalo Bills
  5. Buffalo Bills

sorry but my only love is NFL football

are the last 3 from your latest girlfriend?

1. Buffalo Bills
  2. Buffalo Bills
  3. Buffalo Bills
  4. Buffalo Bills
  5. Buffalo Bills

sorry but my only love is NFL football

Nah, my girlfriend is an Astros fan but actually hates the Cougars. She considers herself a Texans fan but isn't huge into the NFL. Likes college football, and is trying to get into the marching band program at another college. So when I told her about a certain small market team, that parties like a college, and instead of having cheerleaders has a drum corps, slowly but surely she'll switch.