Favorite Sports Teams

Shaka had to make the leap. I don't really get Texas, other than the lack of pressure compared with going home to Illinois, or an ACC job, but it was proving tough to match the 2011 run at VCU. I am proud to have been there for three of his years. It made going to VCU a little more fun...minus the increased parking fees to help pay his salary. :D

A program with ridiculous amounts of money, in one of the top trendy cities in the US, that's looking to build new basketball facilities in the next few years, and has the chops to recruit talent like Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, Daniel Gibson, etc which Rick Barnes proved. Biggest problem is the fan base loves football but it aint a basketball crowd - but when they're good, they show up. There's a ton of reasons why Texas is a top 15 job in the country, even if the school doesn't have that great basketball tradition.

I wouldn't put us up there with the likes of Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, but I think we're in that next tier, and I've generally seen us ranked between like 7-15 on lists of top college basketball jobs, which I'd agree with

Edited by BlueFire

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't follow anything else except Football NFL and Baseball. Go Giants

Who let the Giants fan in? :nana: I thought it was interesting there were a few of us Bills / A's fans here.

Sweep!!!!