Favorite Current Non-Bill to watch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searcy, Spiller Fitz Chandler Byrd.

see a trend?

I'm certainly with you on Spiller. Not so much with anyone in the AFCE, as I like them but have to hope they endure nightmarish events weekly.

I'm certainly with you on Spiller. Not so much with anyone in the AFCE, as I like them but have to hope they endure nightmarish events weekly.

Understood ; )

I am kinda interested in the Jets this year. I might watch a couple games. dolphins maybe. and i will only watch the pats* against a divisional rival

Dont follow nfl so much as the Bills and who they are playing.

Understood ; )

I am kinda interested in the Jets this year. I might watch a couple games. dolphins maybe. and i will only watch the pats* against a divisional rival

Dont follow nfl so much as the Bills and who they are playing.

What sucks about the Jets is that I always liked Bowles as a defensive coach and liked Chan as an OC. I love watching Ivory, too. They may be fun to watch. It's easy to hate Marshall, Decker and Amaro though.

I like watching a lot of teams. I prefer to watch units rather than players though. Seattle's defense is fantastic to watch it is special. Green Bay's offense when they are really clicking. Atlanta for a few years were really fun to watch on offense as well.

DL: JJ Watt (Can change a game as we saw)

LB: Luke Kuechly (Tough guy; 4 down LB; Drops are amazing as is his run stuffing)

DB: Patrick Peterson (ball recognition, speed, like on O guy on D)

OL: Tyron Smith (love the entire Cowboys OL)

TE: Gronk (Dominates; A mismatch no matter who tries to cover him)

WR: AJ Green (Smooth -- has the Jerry Rice extra gear -- can outrun anyone who tries to cover him)

RB: Jamal Charles (The ultimate home run threat)

QB: Russell Wilson (Goes back to seeing him at NC State--just has the It factor and no play is ever dead)

Edited by JoeF

Drew Brees. I'm partial because I'm a Purdue alum but I enjoy his game and how he throws guys open.

His skills, however, are probably in decline.

While we're on the Saints, I hope CJ does well this year.

And I second Khalil Mack because of the Buffalo connection and it's good to see a MAC guy do well in the pros.