Favorite Current Non-Bill to watch

Who do you try and watch (or root for) outside of our team? I've always found it interesting to see who people enjoy just to watch, regardless of winning or losing. So who do you enjoy watching play football, with no opinion on the outcome of their game?

Offensively - Julio Jones (been following him since he was coming out of highschool)

Defensively - Luke Kuechly (I was so upset when he went a pick before we took Gilmore)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defensively: JJ Watt. A great player with a great personality.

Offensively: Tom Brady. How can you not be intrigued by the guy who magically has come back to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat from us on multiple occasions. As frustrating as it was, he is the guy I am most inclined to check the highlight reel on during football season -- the guy just finds ways to win whether that's dink and dunk or putting on a 2 minute drill that nobody can stop.

Anyone starting that week on one of my FF teams.

I'm serious -- if it's not the Bills, that's who I follow.

Edit: this year I'll pay attention to CJ Spiller -- he's just a good guy and I wish more of his potential had been realized on our team

Edited by eball

Edit: this year I'll pay attention to CJ Spiller -- he's just a good guy and I wish more of his potential had been realized on our team

This is pretty much the same as me. I want to add Khalil Mack to the list too. In addition, I follow all of the former Buckeyes.

Same with me

CBF