Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else just not give a damn? As long as he doesn't serve time I'd welcome him back, especially if he can coach our O-line into something that looks at least close to NFL-worthy.

Could be that Goodell told the Bills they had to take this step. The reports are that the NFL has been looking at the case already.

There's no down side to the Bills for doing this. They look like they're doing something when really they're not--since TC doesn't start for two more weeks. PR 101...

So he's on leave until it's all figured out, and he'll be fired if it's bad, and welcomed back if its NBD.

Why are there 35 pages for this?

Why is there a discussion on an ongoing investigation of a Bills coach in the middle of the offseason? Hm.

I think not doing anything right now, when you have allegations of punching and injuring a minor, is just horrible PR. The administrative leave option isn't punitive (he's being paid), and in conjunction with it the Bills make a public statement that they are learning all of the facts before they make a decision.

To the outside world looking in the Bills just said, "if this guy is a nut then we don't want him around, but we don't have the evidence yet to can him." That should quell the witch hunt for a while.

plus its league policy, so they arent upsetting the folks in the nfl offices by not putting him on leave pending the info gathering stages.

I think not doing anything right now, when you have allegations of punching and injuring a minor, is just horrible PR. The administrative leave option isn't punitive (he's being paid), and in conjunction with it the Bills make a public statement that they are learning all of the facts before they make a decision.

To the outside world looking in the Bills just said, "if this guy is a nut then we don't want him around, but we don't have the evidence yet to can him." That should quell the witch hunt for a while.

It doesn't though. Just look at the comments of anything related to the case (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, News articles). The Witch Hunt is going strong and people refuse to stand for this child abuser. They mean to erase him from existence so that justice will be served, and their job is done!

Why is Russ Brandon meddling in football operations?!? (sits back & waits for outrage)

I recall somebody saying if they ever caught Russ on the football side of the business again, they'd kill his family.

I recall somebody saying if they ever caught Russ on the football side of the business again, they'd kill his family.

Don't you hate people who threaten to kill families and then kitty out? Unless, of course, something came up and they now have a good reason not to kill said family when they obviously had one before.

Don't you hate people who threaten to kill families and then kitty out? Unless, of course, something came up and they now have a good reason not to kill said family when they obviously had one before.

He could use a little lesson in credibility from our own Pat Moran. Anybody can threaten to kill a whole family. Up the stakes a bit. For example, "I'll kill your whole family or may my own daughter be hit by a car!"

Thats integrity.