Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo....not fighting u on this....but what is the much more? What is confirmed?

im not sure if anything can be confirmed unless there is a video. That's why I said if it turns out to be true - I guess if he doesn't deny it or his story isn't different.

Couldn't imagine calling the cops every time I was punished as a kid

Believe it, it is common. Even my own son, who is a very good kid, has rolled that one out. They hear all this at school and many of them think the focus on anti-child-abuse makes them immune to punishment.

:lol: Lots of bending over backwards to find excuses for a guy who, if he were with another team, most of us would have already convicted and sentenced.

I'll stick with my usual "Waiting for facts instead of sensationalized reports."

I will say that if he slapped one of the kids he does deserve some sort of punishment........

FIred? How about forced to go to anger management and a suspension

I agree. But my kid would get a good talking to as well.

:lol: Lots of bending over backwards to find excuses for a guy who, if he were with another team, most of us would have already convicted and sentenced.

I'll stick with my usual "Waiting for facts instead of sensationalized reports."

My thoughts too. imagine if this was the was the Pats OL coach...

I agree. But my kid would get a good talking to as well.

The problem here is that a lot of these rich kids have some sort of sense of entitlement and they were probably mouthing off to Kromer....AFTER they took his property.

And that entitlement comes from parents who DONT do the good talking to.....I know I am generalizing but I see this so much.

Sometimes I think proper parenting is a lost art

My thoughts would have been exactly the same if it were a coach on another team. I will wait to see the other side of the story to have any serious thought on the severity, and meanwhile I will joke about it at virtually anyone's expense. ;)

I had concerns about this mental stability when I read about that whole Chicago Bears/Jay Cutler fiasco but hey, what do I know, I'll just leave it up to the powers to be to make a decision on this guy but he sure sounds like a nut.

On the Walton County Police Dept FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/WaltonCountySheriff/photos/a.116730601492.107565.114456836492/10152863568136493/?type=1

I didn't think this was a great hire. Mostly because of of the trust that needs to exist between players and coaches. But I gave Rex the benefit of the doubt. I think this guy has some anger management issues. I was on his side until the whole "I'll kill your family" bit. Time to move on.

Believe it, it is common. Even my own son, who is a very good kid, has rolled that one out. They hear all this at school and many of them think the focus on anti-child-abuse makes them immune to punishment.

I believe it. I would have been more scared of my father than any cop.

On the Walton County Police Dept FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/WaltonCountySheriff/photos/a.116730601492.107565.114456836492/10152863568136493/?type=1

I didn't think this was a great hire. Mostly because of of the trust that needs to exist between players and coaches. But I gave Rex the benefit of the doubt. I think this guy has some anger management issues. I was on his side until the whole "I'll kill your family" bit. Time to move on.

That's a fare conclusion only after you hear Kromer's side of the story.

If he comes out and confirms everything the kids claimed happened, then the Bills will probably let him go. If it's true, he needs time off to work on his life.