Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

I am against any and all abuse on minors and women, under any circumstance.

These guys want to hear the "other" side. Lets get your priorities in line gentlemen.

This guy terrorizes little kids and how is this not a felony?

Bring in a new coach ASAP!!

Imo

troll alert

Imo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is likely going to be a rather unpopular comment and likely I'll be ripped 100 ways to Sunday, but if the courts don't find the person guilty whether it be a player, coach, or whomever, why should the NFL have the right to step in.

Here's my suggestion for NFL discipline. Any player or coach that does anything wrong or gets in trouble for any reason, can have their contract immediately voided by the team. They are now no longer getting paid. Lets see how many teams would cut the guy, and how quickly the line forms from other teams wanting to sign him.

If players jerseys no longer had names and numbers on them so no one knew who anyone even was, rosters aren't released so no one knows who they are watching, would this matter anymore? Or would you still be watching the game and hoping that the team you are rooting for outscores the other team. We are watching football not choir practice. I watch movies and TV where people get killed, that doesn't mean I'm endorsing killing. Should we boycott the actors who play there roles too?

St. Doug is tanned, rested and ready!

Now its coming together...

Doug sends these kids over. Night after night to go fishing. make noise, "borrow the chairs" and cast, off his property. he asks them once he asks them sixteen times

eventually Marrone tells the kids keep pushing Kromers buttons. stay late and be louder. Mention something about Jay Cutler. snicker snicker , insidious hand wringing ala Mr Burns.

actually this does suck regardless.

especially if he really did lose his temper.

I agree, that's bullschit. They need to lower it to 56.

That still won't protect you. ;)

Florio practically has him permanently banished already.

Florio's just butt-hurt over Tommy Boy and wants everyone punished for any little thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't fishing poles supposed to be in the water? Aren't they made for precisely that? Isn't water a fishing pole's natural habitat?

Yes.

you are wrong. so wrong.

Poles only go in the water when one is seriously pissed. other wise they are treasured items. Like clubs go down the fairway or into the woods. it happens.

This situation is different from those though.

And here I was worried one of our players would be screwing up before camp.

Plenty of time left for that, dont worry UMH!

The problem here is that a lot of these rich kids have some sort of sense of entitlement and they were probably mouthing off to Kromer....AFTER they took his property.

And that entitlement comes from parents who DONT do the good talking to.....I know I am generalizing but I see this so much.

Sometimes I think proper parenting is a lost art

This is so true.

Heck i am living proof.

My parents had their hands full though !

But i see i renewal of good parenting in my childrens friends in general if not the majority.

I still have faith.

It seems to me that we should wait for his side to come out before we or the media hang this guy.

Seems fair to me.

I am jumping on this bandwagon. If only because it makes me feel better. Oh, and it's the right thing to do.

His son is college age or older. I imagine there was a bunch of yelling and a bunch of threats and a bunch of beer involved. And not much more than that.

Plus, who hasn't threatened to kill the family of someone you're arguing with? I know myself I have threatened to kill the families of dozens of people and I have only killed, like, two families tops. So I wouldn't put much credence into that alleged threat.

Thanks for grounding us KtD.

Bodies under the bridge I always say, let move on with our lives.

This for you Richie Cogs. ts gonna be okay

Sorry, I don't care how good he may be. If the NFL wants to clean things up, he needs to go. How are the players suppossed to act accordingly when coaches can't?

He should be Fired ASAP.

Imo

you aren't coming back Doug> just do the best you can and good things will follow. and be nice to Nate

It seems to me that we should wait for his side to come out before we or the media hang this guy.

Seems fair to me.

Meh, not really. Not when it's obvious this guy did the wrong thing. Look at the guy ... angry jock type who's a coach in the NFL. He's an angry SOB and has issues. Who would punch a minor? In front of their own son? This guy has issues ... so obvious. The police arrested him. They ask questions and then act appropriately. Of course he's guilty.