Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

Minors get the benefit of the doubt, however, the witness' statements is all you need to read.

Imo

where are the witness statements? All I have seen are what the "victims" told police.

I didn't know minors get the benefit of the doubt. Is this a Florida thing? They can say whatever they want and that's considered the truth?

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are the witness statements? All I have seen are what the "victims" told police.

I didn't know minors get the benefit of the doubt. Is this a Florida thing? They can say whatever they want and that's considered the truth?

And showings like this are why leroi, even if connected, can't be trusted to accurately absorb information and distribute it to us. He could be proven to be sitting in meetings with decision makers and it'd still be a crap shoot if he could actually relay what was going on.

Minors get the benefit of the doubt, however, the witness' statements is all you need to read.

Imo

Yes, of course, because there is no chance that three teenagers would lie to cover their own asses and make someone look bad. You're correct, the Bills should fire him now without due process and face whatever consequences come their way if he is, in fact, innocent. How could I possibly have been skeptical of 3 teenage kids and what they told police. I now see the error of my ways. Fire him this second. Great idea. Sign me up.

If you really are in the know, I hope it's not very high up. Sheesh.

There are garbage cans on top floor so he is very high up; maybe even picks up the butts in the smoking area on roof.

how do you know the story told to the police by the kids is the truth?

He is one of kids who pick up trash who is on vacation during break.

Antics?? How did I become the scapeGOAT of this mess?? Lol

Imo

They desperately want him to be innocent. The mob is going to take it out on whoever disagrees with them.

I get the same fallout anytime I try to defend someone, that everybody here has already decided is guilty. Don't let them get to you.

He is one of kids who pick up trash who is on vacation during break.

Wait? I thought they were out fishing to put food on the table and support their families? Now they'll all starve since their rod was thrown in the water...

They desperately want him to be innocent. The mob is going to take it out on whoever disagrees with them.

I get the same fallout anytime I try to defend someone, that everybody here has already decided is guilty. Don't let them get to you.

wrong. I stated I think he should be fired if the allegations are true. However, we don't know know if they are yet. Which is what I said in response to "just give the kids the benefit of the doubt and fire him ASAP." Do you see the difference between that and "desperately wanting him to be innocent and taking it out on anyone who disagrees?"

I think most of us saying be patient generally agree he probably did something dumb.... Just that he probably didn't go attack a group of teenagers randomly out of the blue and it's worth seeing where this story leads before calling for heads.

If your post genuinely describes what you took away from the conversation here, I'm not sure what to tell you

Forgive me if my sarcasm detector is on the fritz, but you are aware that you have the wires of this situation crossed with that which you claim to defend, right?

So punching someone over 65 is a felony but punching someone under 18 isn't? Yeah, that makes sense.

I agree, that's bullschit. They need to lower it to 56.

ASAP? Shouldn't they find out what happened first?

Common man, the guy was right about EJ being cut, cut him some slack.