Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read anything from the haters on this thread, tonight. Kinda making my point for me...

you haven't? but you said we are being critical of the media bias.... Read the tweets and oh never mind

here use it and have fun. then no one will complain.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179016-2015-16-buffalo-bills-negative-thread/

26CornerBlitz, on 03 Aug 2015 - 7:54 PM, said:

@MatthewFairburn

EJ Manuel just completed a deep pass to Sammy Watkins. Rod Sweeting was in coverage, but EJ will take what he can get tonight.

"I'll take Backhanded Compliments for $1000 Alex"

"I'm impressed you read the category correctly"

LOL

I have a dumb question about training camp: Are players expected to stay on campus for the entire camp? Are they allowed to "go to town" on off days? What's the rule?

I know they use to have check ins, don't know how it works now.

Sounds like EJ has been sharp tonight

I have a dumb question about training camp: Are players expected to stay on campus for the entire camp? Are they allowed to "go to town" on off days? What's the rule?

They stay but there are certain days that they are allowed to leave.

Sounded like a good practice for the young QBs. I think EJ was probably the biggest surprise. It will be interesting to see what Astro's take is. Also I think a light day for McCoy (from what I read on twitter).

I don't think Astro was going to be there tonight. He ended yesterday's post by saying he'd be back Wednesday.

Sounded like a good practice for the young QBs. I think EJ was probably the biggest surprise. It will be interesting to see what Astro's take is. Also I think a light day for McCoy (from what I read on twitter).

Agree - even Cassel made some plays. Was good just to hear that some passes being completed period!

I don't think there is one person on this board who doesn't want EJ to succeed. I am praying he wins the job...even if by default.

I think there are people who have now tied their hopes onto Tyrod, and others who hope Cassel wins the job (if only to prove themselves right). But, I don't think anyone on here wants him to fail, and will get behind anyone who pulls away from the rest.

Who were the 2 vets?

from what we heard at the time - Bryan Bulaga and Clint Boling. Also tried to trade for Jahri Evans. The first two were FAs who elected to stay with their teams for less than they could get on the open market. NO decided to trade another OL instead and keep Evans.