Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More subdued than I expected. Could be because he was wired for sound though.

Let's go Bills!

U should listen to his interview on the John Murphy Show. He mentioned how he,Terry Pegula, Doug Whaley and scouts reviewed the tape from practice. Some of the guys he said was impressive after viewing the tape were Richardson, Kouandijo, Incognito and Manuel.

U should listen to his interview on the John Murphy Show. He mentioned how he,Terry Pegula, Doug Whaley and scouts reviewed the tape from practice. Some of the guys he said was impressive after viewing the tape were Richardson, Kouandijo, Incognito and Manuel.

wow those are 4 surprising names. Good to hear,

Thanks for the tip.

I was at practice and I have to say if Manuel doesn't win the competition and take a step forward we are in trouble. All the other QBs were underthrowing balls and not hitting receivers in stride. Manuel throws the best ball and has the best arm strength by far. Simms was horrible, Tyrod doesn't have a strong, accurate arm and Cassel wasn't impressive. It's only one day of practice of course.

I was also thinking about how Marrone didn't do us any favors yanking Manuel and turning to Orton. Manuel played like a rookie with potential his first year before he got hurt and played inconsistent his second but was yanked after 4 games and Orton was average but Manuel didn't get to develop. Now Cassel is our Orton and not a long-term answer and Manuel got robbed of 12 games of valuable experience. Let's hope Ryan has more patience.

I was at practice and I have to say if Manuel doesn't win the competition and take a step forward we are in trouble. All the other QBs were underthrowing balls and not hitting receivers in stride. Manuel throws the best ball and has the best arm strength by far. Simms was horrible, Tyrod doesn't have a strong, accurate arm and Cassel wasn't impressive. It's only one day of practice of course.I was also thinking about how Marrone didn't do us any favors yanking Manuel and turning to Orton. Manuel played like a rookie with potential his first year before he got hurt and played inconsistent his second but was yanked after 4 games and Orton was average but Manuel didn't get to develop. Now Cassel is our Orton and not a long-term answer and Manuel got robbed of 12 games of valuable experience. Let's hope Ryan has more patience.

Amen

I was at practice and I have to say if Manuel doesn't win the competition and take a step forward we are in trouble. All the other QBs were underthrowing balls and not hitting receivers in stride. Manuel throws the best ball and has the best arm strength by far. Simms was horrible, Tyrod doesn't have a strong, accurate arm and Cassel wasn't impressive. It's only one day of practice of course.

I was also thinking about how Marrone didn't do us any favors yanking Manuel and turning to Orton. Manuel played like a rookie with potential his first year before he got hurt and played inconsistent his second but was yanked after 4 games and Orton was average but Manuel didn't get to develop. Now Cassel is our Orton and not a long-term answer and Manuel got robbed of 12 games of valuable experience. Let's hope Ryan has more patience.

:beer: Thanks for the report. For us out of town guys, it's always great to get fresh perspective from folks in the stands. Appreciated.

Meanwhile the Jags have a live stream of camp: http://www.jaguars.com/trainingcamp/

By the sounds of what people are saying those highlight will be guys stretching or individual drills.

If so that's lame.

Steelers don't allow any video of practice.

The Jags stream theirs as referenced above. I think given the state of things in 2015 we should be able to expect video footage. I have no idea how many teams do and given the secretive nature of the NFL teams I guess I am just misguided but I think we should be able to check it out. I'm sick of just working at my desk all day!

Jags stream theirs as referenced above. I think given the state of things in 2015 we should be able to expect video footage. I have no idea how many teams do and given the secretive nature of the NFL teams I guess I am just misguided but I think we should be able to check it out. I'm sick of just working at my desk all day!

Streaming TC is not common. Teams do not want it on video, period. I would be more surprised that the Jags are doing it, if it wasn't the Jags.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Streaming TC is not common. Teams do not want it on video, period. I would be more surprised that the Jags are doing it, if it wasn't the Jags.

My thoughts exactly! As soon as I read "Jags are streaming TC" I said to myself "it figures -- dumbasses."

The fact that EJ isn't the unanimous front runner to win the competition is pretty concerning. He was our 1st round pick 2 years ago and supposedly has loads of talent and potential. He's in a competition against 2 mediocre QBs and if he was as talented as people say then he should run away with this thing very quickly. If he doesn't then it's pretty clear that he'll never amount to anything as a QB here.