Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Way to go Yotes! Snagged another point; Sabres now "up" 7 but have a game in hand (16 remaining vs. 15).

Unfortunately, the Oil are looking pretty bad -- that lead is still just 4 with the same game in hand.

Just keep losing, Sabres.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The oilers were actually really good last night. Back to backs on the road playing a really good team. They were peppering Jimmy Howard and he had to stand on his head. One power play the oilers had possession in the zone for pretty much the entire 2 minutes with a number of shots. Detroit scored 2 empty netters to make the score look worse.

The oilers were actually really good last night. Back to backs on the road playing a really good team. They were peppering Jimmy Howard and he had to stand on his head. One power play the oilers had possession in the zone for pretty much the entire 2 minutes with a number of shots. Detroit scored 2 empty netters to make the score look worse.

Edmonton dominated the 1st, had a 9-0 SOG advantage to start and ended the period something like 14-6. Detroit picked it up in the 2nd and it looked like Edmonton was toast, but they came back and played a strong third. The Oilers played well and are playing well as of late. They would dominate the Sabres, too bad they are not one of their remaining games...

Edmonton dominated the 1st, had a 9-0 SOG advantage to start and ended the period something like 14-6. Detroit picked it up in the 2nd and it looked like Edmonton was toast, but they came back and played a strong third. The Oilers played well and are playing well as of late. They would dominate the Sabres, too bad they are not one of their remaining games...

I guess I referring to the previous night, when they allowed Carolina to score 5 in a row after they led 3-0.

It could have been worse....I'll say we snuck out with only 1 pt

I'm at ease....we are not finishing worse than the 3 spot....if we get pushed to 4.... I'll take Mitch marner and move on....3rd nets us supreme defender Noah hanifin who is graded out the same or better than last years number 1 pick Aaron Ekblad....if that's the case then we can look at moving zadorov to Edmonton in a package for Hall....

It could have been worse....I'll say we snuck out with only 1 ptI'm at ease....we are not finishing worse than the 3 spot....if we get pushed to 4.... I'll take Mitch marner and move on....3rd nets us supreme defender Noah hanifin who is graded out the same or better than last years number 1 pick Aaron Ekblad....if that's the case then we can look at moving zadorov to Edmonton in a package for Hall....

Sabres lucky to only get 1 point, Leafs are terrible. After 2 nd period Sabres were actually a +18 Corsi - don't think that's happened all year. But don't lose faith. Sabres still will finish last. Oilers have lots of winnable games upcoming.

It could have been worse....I'll say we snuck out with only 1 pt

I'm at ease....we are not finishing worse than the 3 spot....if we get pushed to 4.... I'll take Mitch marner and move on....3rd nets us supreme defender Noah hanifin who is graded out the same or better than last years number 1 pick Aaron Ekblad....if that's the case then we can look at moving zadorov to Edmonton in a package for Hall....

Not getting one of the top two forwards will be a complete disaster and there is no sugarcoating it.

Sabres lucky to only get 1 point, Leafs are terrible. After 2 nd period Sabres were actually a +18 Corsi - don't think that's happened all year. But don't lose faith. Sabres still will finish last. Oilers have lots of winnable games upcoming.

I was out of town for a few days and just read the Buffalo News from the last few days. John Vogl thinks otherwise:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/speed-bumps-await-sabres-in-race-to-bottom-20150308

Not getting one of the top two forwards will be a complete disaster and there is no sugarcoating it.

This. 15 games to go, 3- and 6- point leads over the Oil and the Yotes.

Edited by eball

Do the Sabres play the Oilers anymore this year?

Probably not right?

I hope the Oilers dont get the 1st overall pick. They have shown that they dont deserve anymore #1 picks

CBF

Nope. We had one epic game against each other about a month ago. First time all year my buddies and I actually got together at a bar for a Sabres game.

Do the Sabres play the Oilers anymore this year?

Probably not right?

I hope the Oilers dont get the 1st overall pick. They have shown that they dont deserve anymore #1 picks

CBF

I can't help but think that someone like Colorado somehow wins the lottery, a team that already has their young superstar (even if he's had a rough year).