Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Coyotes blow 2 goal lead in final 7 minutes, but win in a shootout. Now 6 points behind Sabres. Holy Moley.

Btw, Center Ice is just $49 through end of season. I called and complained about the service cutting out on recent Sabres games and they gave me a $25 credit, so, in essence I got the Center Ice pkg for $24. Watching every Yotes and Oilers game and lovin' every minute of it.

Should I call Verizon, my provider - or Center Ice?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was crazy. They blow a 2 goal lead and let in the tying goal with under a minute left. I was livid. Thankfully, good 'ole Eddie Lack had our back in the shootout. First win for ARI in 11 games!!

I went to sleep with about 10 minutes left, I couldn't take it! This is like a playoff run, every game is so crucial. I just can't wait for the NHL draft parties after we lock up last place...

Anybody else sign up for Jeremy White's text service to receive updates during Arizona and Edmonton games? Pretty hilarious. You text 30 to 550-550 to sign up.

Sweet...now that's hilarious and awesome at the same time. The tank 2014-2015 will always be remembered especially if it goes according to plan!

Edited by ricojes

Anybody else sign up for Jeremy White's text service to receive updates during Arizona and Edmonton games? Pretty hilarious. You text 30 to 550-550 to sign up.

I did last night! I really enjoy Jeremy...think he is very entertaining and very smart!

BTW, i was driving during the first two periods of this game last night, listening to the Arizona radio broadcast. Holy moley...these guys would go 5 minutes with not one word or description about the play on the ice. Literally at one point heard the ref calling a penalty in the background, they never mentioned it, never said who it was on,just kept yapping, and then after two minutes they said the penalty expired...i swear to christ i still have no idea what team was on the PP.

They have checked out more than the players...they truly could not care less what was going on on the ice.

I did last night! I really enjoy Jeremy...think he is very entertaining and very smart!

BTW, i was driving during the first two periods of this game last night, listening to the Arizona radio broadcast. Holy moley...these guys would go 5 minutes with not one word or description about the play on the ice. Literally at one point heard the ref calling a penalty in the background, they never mentioned it, never said who it was on,just kept yapping, and then after two minutes they said the penalty expired...i swear to christ i still have no idea what team was on the PP.

They have checked out more than the players...they truly could not care less what was going on on the ice.

Not so much not caring, it's just that we are blessed w/guys like RJ that cut their cut teeth in old school radio and know how important their job is! Sign of the times... I get 2 letter texts from my children... Soon we will all be talking in grunts... Leaving everything to assumption! ;-)

Oh wait, that's the ultimate in "not carring!"

Are those soon?

Is there an over/under on goals put into each team's own net?

March 26 in Buffalo

March 30 in Arizona

Man Oilers are keeping it close!

CBF

But I think they are better than the Sabres currently and at worse the same, it's 3 points and close with Edmonton, but damn Arizona scares me more....

But I think they are better than the Sabres currently and at worse the same, it's 3 points and close with Edmonton, but damn Arizona scares me more....

I know Arizona's been really bad, but until Edmonton passes them in the standings, I still consider the Oilers as our biggest threat. Their goaltending is in the same range of crappiness as ours and they're still missing their best player in Hall. They've essentially been keeping the same pace as us in recent games. People continue to overlook them in this race, but they are still very much alive.

I still maintain that the Oilers and Coyotes arent even in the same league as the Sabres. You watch the games and they are actually capable of possessing the puck for a semi-sustained period of time.

The main equalizer is the Sabres' schedule. Every game is huge.

Could potentially be 7 up by the end of the weekend with 16 to play

I think Verizon. I dealt with DirecTV, I assume Verizon would be the same.

Thanks!

Do they simulcast, like the Sabres? I love RJ, but it drives me insane that they don't give out the score for the radio people!