Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was tough. Also, Yotes play Blackhawks tough, but lost 2-1.

Edm and Ari still look much better than Buf. Keep the faith, we'll get some separation soon.

Edmonton is mounting a late charge at this thing, having lost 6 in a row. It's amazing how these teams seem to rotate losing streaks. I'd say our turn is next, but we're already in a streak of our own.

Apparently, there's a little known rule, that if you make it to OT, pull your goalie and lose, you don't get the one point. Why haven't we been utilizing this?

I did not know that. Obviously, we are saving that tactic for the Arizona games.

That rule has been in place for quite some time. Murray would use it in a second, Nolan, not so much.... :thumbdown:

The league would come down hard on a team if they actually did something like that. It's too blatant to let go.

The league would come down hard on a team if they actually did something like that. It's too blatant to let go.

Right, it's only an option when playing for a playoff spot or a better seed. As much as everyone knows the Sabres are tanking, they still would not want to make it that obvious.

Last night was tough. Also, Yotes play Blackhawks tough, but lost 2-1.

Edm and Ari still look much better than Buf. Keep the faith, we'll get some separation soon.

Not sure if ARI played the Hawks tight, though. When I checked in on it in the 2nd, it was still 1-1, but the shots on goal were 30something to 9. They ended up being 44-18.

At least it looks like Smith is really playing good goal finally for the Yotes. Hopefully, Darcy doesn't get him pulled!

Not sure if ARI played the Hawks tight, though. When I checked in on it in the 2nd, it was still 1-1, but the shots on goal were 30something to 9. They ended up being 44-18.

At least it looks like Smith is really playing good goal finally for the Yotes. Hopefully, Darcy doesn't get him pulled!

If anyone knows how to build a slightly below average team, it's Darcy!

2 games in hand scare me.

Considering the Sabres next 5 opponents, they shouldn't. Here's what the bottom three are looking at. Arizona has a pretty rough schedule down the stretch. They're the real threat IMO. Especially because that little rat Bettman would love nothing more than a generational player in the desert to try and save that franchise from being a money pit (just announced yesterday the team had lost $16 million this season)

BUF: Rangers, Capitals, Bruins, Devils, Predators.

EDM: Leafs, Blue Jackets, Flyers, Jets, Avalanche

ARZ: Devils, Kings, Avalanche, Penguins, Canucks

Edited by JM57

I guess the goalie the Rangers are starting only played one other game - vs. us...........He let that goal in 14 seconds in, but then no more after that.

I wish the hot backup for Lundquist was playing instead, though.

I guess the goalie the Rangers are starting only played one other game - vs. us...........He let that goal in 14 seconds in, but then no more after that.

I wish the hot backup for Lundquist was playing instead, though.

No need...shut out for the youngster it is....