Aaron Williams update

Update from Rex below. Kind of odd wording here

"Like Leodis (McKelvin) will come in and play corner like it’s nothing. But playing safety is a more challenging position mentally and the communication part of it and all that. With Aaron not being able to go we’ll see how it goes."

but glad Graham is in the mix for insurance.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2015/06/17/aaron-on-track-for-training-camp/

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan constantly throws "and things like that" and "and stuff like that" at the ends of sentences. Now that I've told you, it's going to drive you nuts.

But I heard he's a media expert that only sends the most precise statements out when talking.... That you can't take anything he's saying for granted

One of the things that is a little disconcerting about the QB struggles so far is that for the most part, our three best DBs have not been practicing, between Gilmore, Leodis and AW. Leodis came back recently. Gilmore is just about ready. And AW has been out all along. The one starter has never really played safety full time before.

One of the things that is a little disconcerting about the QB struggles so far is that for the most part, our three best DBs have not been practicing, between Gilmore, Leodis and AW. Leodis came back recently. Gilmore is just about ready. And AW has been out all along. The one starter has never really played safety full time before.

I agree. Let's make this thread about the QBs.

this is a good point. I've been assuming the struggles have come against our top-knotch D. But the secondary seemingly is depleted. Unless some people like Darby are playing lights-out.

this is a good point. I've been assuming the struggles have come against our top-knotch D. But the secondary seemingly is depleted. Unless some people like Darby are playing lights-out.

We've only heard good things about Darby, Robey, and of course the D-line.

Cockrell should be improved in his 3rd year as well. I've seen at least a couple reports of pass-breakups by him. Maybe he's taken a step.

We've only heard good things about Darby, Robey, and of course the D-line.

Cockrell should be improved in his 3rd year as well. I've seen at least a couple reports of pass-breakups by him. Maybe he's taken a step.

sal reported Cockrell had a bad day yesterday. I guess we can give the offense a plus for that.

sal reported Cockrell had a bad day yesterday. I guess we can give the offense a plus for that.

Yep. yesterday Rex said the offense took advantage of the defensive mistakes, and the defense took advantage of some offensive mistakes... That's to be expected... but the offense is going to make more at this point of the year.