'I was born a poor black child'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if a man can call himself a woman and use the same bathroom as a six year old girl, it's perfectly within the rights of some white guilt-ridden, small-minded SJW to call herself black and take a position with an organization for colored folk.

I think that if a man can call himself a woman and use the same bathroom as a six year old girl, it's perfectly within the rights of some white guilt-ridden, small-minded SJW to call herself black and take a position with an organization for colored folk.

Yep. Our state mandates all public schools accommodate gender-confused children. If you're a boy and tell people you identify as a girl, you get access to all the girl activities and facilities. Period. No questions asked.

There should, then, be no reason why someone can't identify as an African American and get preferential treatment for admissions to colleges or employment hires.

Seems fair to me.

Must one have dark skin to be African American or merely with relatives from Africa? What about dark skinned people not from Africa?. Can they call themselves African American?

What was the old standard? One drop of blood somewhere in the line. Isn't the black gene the dominant gene? White can come from black, but not the other way. Right?

Must one have dark skin to be African American or merely with relatives from Africa? What about dark skinned people not from Africa?. Can they call themselves African American?

You must have dark skin. South African immigrants are emphatically not African-American. Nor are Egyptians. Algerians in Paris, however, ARE African-Americans, much to the confusion of the French.

No, I'm not making any of that up.